rF2 2.5h WEC @ Silverstone - Sat 17th May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ghrrr..... so looking forward to this only to get told i have family coming around... great!!!! unfortunatly family come before sim racing, is the live broadcasting happening tonight? if so will try and watch a decent bit of it, epic combo on this and i have a nice setup for the Ferrari.

it's not working for me, the page loads but no results, yet at least. It also shows the track of Bahrain

I got back on the server and was doing ok until someone(i know who but wont name names) tried going around the outside of me then brake-checked me on the apex forcing me to spin trying to avoid them, that tweaked my shoulder and im in absolute agony now.

Thanks to everyone else who took part, was nice and clean racing up until that point, i just wish i was 100% fit for it.

Thanks guys for the race and since it our first Endurance race we had a few problems but enjoyed it! Sorry if we got in the way of anyone or caused you to have a problem. Look forward to more and hope that we can figure the pit part out a little better. Have fun and see you next time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back