rF2 1h DT5 Serie @ Mid Ohio Sports Car Course - Saturday 13th December 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
rFactor2-2014-12-13-22-40-45-15_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Sadly we couldn't bring the fight over the hole distance tero, i think this would have been really nice.
Tried to save my tires a bit at the start but that crash spoiled that :D 45sec repair. :thumbsdown:

But nice Race overall. :)
Yeah, it was nice until that happened :/ I was also taking it easy and trying to save tyres a bit. I had only done about 10 minute stints before the race so wasn't totally sure which way the balance would go and how bad it would be. Oddly it was pretty okay even with front wearing out relative much more than rears. Need to work on the setup a bit :)

A pushed a bit harder a few times in the race trying to stay focused :D But still had a spin and a couple of other mistakes. Concenration is the enemy :D

More of these races, please :) Thanks for arranging this and thanks to everyone taking part!

this was a great race for me. At the start i found myself in 6th :confused: but a couple of laps after the start i was down to th place, and some time after i chrashed and had to replace my rear wing, with that i lost 92 seconds, i took also 4 fresh option tires and off i went, in 11th place 1 lap down from 10th, after that i push as hard as i could and i was able to do 2 laps in 1:16, 3 in 1:15, 1 in 1:13.9 and all the other in 1:14 and i pitted 15 minutes in the race, so i was able to keep that pace for almost the entire race, which was very nice for me and i was able to recover to 10th and i finished 5 or 6 seconds behind 9th. I had a great time pushing hard to close the gap, but i wans't able to do so, if the race was a bt longer i migth have been able to catch Bjorn, but reducing the gap to only 5 or 6 seconds was more than i was expecting. :)
it was a great race, thank you for organizing these races :thumbsup:
and congratulations to top3 and those who finished :thumbsup:

The first 5 minutes of the race were great were I was third and hanging on to the front two, until I read a message wrong saying my stop/go penalty was removed were I thought I had got one and braked too late into the final corner and locked the brakes and caused a little damage.
After the 111sec repair stop and being nearly 2 laps down and very annoyed at myself for reading a message wrong and then crashing pretty much after it appeared, I over drove and had a major crash in S2 and killed the car for good.
Thanks for the race and congrats to the finishers. The mod is great and would love more races with these car's.

Great racing and i loved the car track car combo.
I love the fact that the weather is random and not so sterile like other races/sims.
At one point it was getting cloudy and i was like ohh ohhh!! But as i took another zip from my beer
the clouds were dissapearing hehe. Last part of race i saw Rui coming closer and i was getting a bit of nervous knowing how fast he is, but i hold on to 9th.
Guys big compliments how everybody was racing fair today, great group of people.
Thanks RD :)

Firstly I have to apologize to Daiman.:notworthy: Due to my preperation for my exam on tuesday and the misjudged the GMT times, I missed being in the race. :cry:
When I came on The last cars were going to the grid... if I didn't take so much time trying to get on TS (max users reached..... Never seen that before at RD).. maybe I could have made it before the closing of the pit street. I am very sorry guys! :( I was so much looking forward to this event and had a pretty decent setup to do good laptimes.

Anyway, I was too late and couldn't join as driver, but I stuck around as spectator and soon after the race started, TS was able to accept my entry. :D
I could help out Daiman with taking away Christian's stop and go penalty, so he didn't need to stop.
Later in the race a few drivers were causing huge lag when they disco-ed and I could boot them to take away the lag issue. Sorry for Frank's problems, but due to that I could take over his wheel for about 15 minutes. :thumbsup: So I was able to drive anyway. Later on Frank took over the wheel again and he drove his car to the finish.

Although I was not able to race from the start I had a great evening helping out as ex-staffy and race and had a great time on TS.
After the race we jumped in the F3 Silverstone server which will a good basis for next wednesday, we had a few very good laughs there and I won't be late as my exams will be over by then and I have no other jobs than packing my suitcase (takes 2 minutes) for my holiday. :)
Anyway, thanx for the great evening guys!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I so needed more practice but thought id give this mod and track a bash.

I had a terrible first 10 mins crashed twice and spent over 300 seconds in the pits lol once I got back on track I settled down and managed to find a bit of a groove. Had a little battle with Tal for p12, pace improved and made it 2 the fiish line.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back