rF2 1h DT5 Serie @ Mid Ohio Sports Car Course - Saturday 13th December 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Rui F. Martins nope, you are free to choose your tire compound, and you don't have to switch during the race. And you can run the entire race on a single set of tires if you wish. ;)

There is, however, the slight possibility of rain - the chances of it raining are very low, but there may be a light shower during the race (5% probability). :p

@Stefan Woudenberg it was great practising with you last night. Should be a great race, and like you I'm very much looking forward to it, and a potential battle with you - our times were pretty close. :D

@Bjorn de Haas I knew you wouldn't be able to resist - I remember you saying that you liked these cars. And luckily for you the event will begin at 8pm CET! :thumbsup: So I shall add you to the sign-up list.

@Daiman Patel Count me in, I didn't practice yet, so I will need that setup of yours :laugh:.

Scrap that, I just bought it via PayPal but appearantly I got to wait a few days before it is processed -_-.

Last edited:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuch a pitty :( I lost connection in the race !!!
It was such a nice battle with @Dino Paolini for P3. Fair and always on the limit. I was quiet happy with my race setup and was looking forward to a good result in my first online race here at Racedepartment.

But anyway, it was lot of fun :) I think i could have find maybe 0,5 sec more in the qualifying, but a 1.11,9 is ok for me. Good for me to know now, that my driving is quiet alright to keep pace with you guys here ;).

Hope this T5 Mod finds its way as an regular event. So hope to see you guys soon on track again!
What about Sao Paolo next time ;) ?

Last edited:
Sadly we couldn't bring the fight over the hole distance tero, i think this would have been really nice.
Tried to save my tires a bit at the start but that crash spoiled that :D 45sec repair. :thumbsdown:

But nice Race overall. :)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuch a pitty :( I lost connection in the race !!!
It was such a nice battle with @Dino Paolini for P3. Fair and always on the limit. I was quiet happy with my race setup and was looking forward to a good result in my first...

Thank you :) But unfortunatly except for 2 laps or so, it wasn't really a battle for me, but instead I drove behind your constantly appearing and dissappering car. It was usually gone or jumping along for about a minute and then came back for a couple of seconds.
I tried to drive in offset to your line so that everytime your car came back, it hopefully woudn't appear right inside mine :D

Something was definatly shaky with your connection today, that's why you got the disco in the end I'm sure.
I hope we can have a normal kind of race next time ;)

About my race:
Not great. Coudn't find a way to use my reartires in any way. They were just stonecold the entire time. Obviously the balance of the car got worse with time and therefore my pace stayed very mediocre until the end.
Need to find a way to change that next time somehow. I didn't have this particular problem since the early builds of rf2.
Losing a ton of time with the lag shenanigans in the beginning wasn't helpful either, but woudn't change anything about the result :)

Thanks for racing all and see you next time

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back