rF2 1h DT5 Serie @ Mid Ohio Sports Car Course - Saturday 13th December 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER HAS BEEN RESTARTED!
There is now a DRS zone, which should apply only during the race. During practice and qualifying DRS should be available at all times.

Please uninstall the previous vmod before installing the new one or attempting to access the server. There has also been a track update that will need to be installed. Both can be downloaded from the first post in this thread.

@Joao Fernandes it's a shame that you can't join us, but I can assure you that there will be more of these events in the future. :D

@Dino Paolini interesting question! :laugh: I didn't know that there were different compounds available for the T5 cars - thanks for the heads up. For this race a rule probably won't be enforced, but we'll look into it for future events. :thumbsup:

@Joao Fernandes it's a shame that you can't join us, but I can assure you that there will be more of these events in the future. :D

@Dino Paolini interesting question! :laugh: I didn't know that there were different compounds available for the T5 cars - thanks for the heads up. For this race a rule probably won't be enforced, but we'll look into it for future events. :thumbsup:

The Hard Compound is tooooooo slow, 2-3 seconds off the pace so its a bad idea to regulate there anything. All should drive with the softer one.

WOW...this is one of the nicest car/track combos i`ve ever driven! I did some laps and I should drink now some really sour lemon juice to get my big grin out of my face...

The bad thing to me, i can`t join in tomorrow...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%