Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

I totally agree. Where can donations be sent. Let the author publish the collection, raise money and enjoy the mod.
Donations can be sent to paypal.me/LMM23 and we greatly appreciate any amount.

However that’s simply half of the problem, as no matter how much money we receive, we are still stuck at the same point with the issue @Omaatjehenk mentioned previously

It is in exactly the same state as my last post. The street version really isn't far off a release, just some details and animations left

Last edited:
Stuck because of no work being done or because of technical issues?
Stuck because I can't manage to get the animations done. I've never been good at the animations and tried several times to get the steering and shifting animations right and just didn't manage to get it to look even close to decent. Nobody stepped in to help so far, so we're still stuck on the animations.

Stuck because I can't manage to get the animations done. I've never been good at the animations and tried several times to get the steering and shifting animations right and just didn't manage to get it to look even close to decent. Nobody stepped in to help so far, so we're still stuck on the animations.
hi, my name is Ben
i'm a 3Dsmax addict
and i haven't done an animation in 1 month :coffee:
please pm me for a relaspe

Just ask here. As you see it might be worth it. ;)

it's going... great !
unknown.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes