No permission to download

Flipdo3

100RPM
Oct 15, 2016

gamer19

2000RPM
Aug 28, 2012
Like I've said in review section - thank you so much. :thumbsup:
And like I've said... I have made all those onboard cams, Patrick liked them and include in official mod but... later I started to modify them and never actually finish, real life kick in you know... but I think I could do it now, some new some improved onboards, I think they would fit perfectly with this carsets. And if you want them, maybe you can add them in some update, if you planning any. If not... no problem... I'll just made them for myself. :)
Thank you man, once again.
Now, In these hard times... :( back to my childhood. :)

edit:
hm... I see now...
wish you have made a separate "1996" folder and not put them all into same 1998 folder but ok...
it will be fine, I guess. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: realitychecked

Flipdo3

100RPM
Oct 15, 2016
Like I've said in review section - thank you so much. :thumbsup:
And like I've said... I have made all those onboard cams, Patrick liked them and include in official mod but... later I started to modify them and never actually finish, real life kick in you know... but I think I could do it now, some new some improved onboards, I think they would fit perfectly with this carsets. And if you want them, maybe you can add them in some update, if you planning any. If not... no problem... I'll just made them for myself. :)
Thank you man, once again.
Now, In these hard times... :( back to my childhood. :)

edit:
hm... I see now...
wish you have made a separate "1996" folder and not put them all into same 1998 folder but ok...
no problem, my pleasure! funnily enough i looked for a camera mod before releasing for personal use but didnt find one which I thought had existed.
I do not remember exactly but I think I did not use a separate 1996 folder as it would have meant reuploading the original mod files? I never actually tested it i think though so I may try it this week at some point, certainly nicer on the file structure to do it like that.
No guarantees but theres a small possibility i make some 1996 indy lights skins for an f3 car or something. Been thinking about it. we'll see in the next few months haha

Emyr27

10RPM
Jun 11, 2011
Hi Flipdo ! Thanks for the hotfix ; I still get an error on the Max Papis car. This is the only one with an error.

gamer19

2000RPM
Aug 28, 2012
edit:
hm... I see now...
That's I've been writing a few days back...
I'll tell you what have I done,
since I love to my files and folders be in perfect order, can't help myself... long story... :D
I did made separate folder in CART extreme cars folder, and I had already there folders "1998 season" and "1999 season" (which someone made and upload here) and now this one - "1996", and voila... everything is just working fine.
One thing I had to do though...
I copy/paste ALL files from those folders, for each chassis you know... reynard 1998 to reynard 1996 etc.

You guys can do that to, maybe even you won't have problems with missing stuff anymore.
Worth the try.

Btw Flipdo... :sneaky:
I read you been thing about some 1996 indy light series skin perhaps, then how about CART 1997 ? :rolleyes:
That's actually my season, since that season was presented in CART Precision racing game.
Now, how about that ? :D
You can say no just don't hit me. :x3:

Last edited:

Flipdo3

100RPM
Oct 15, 2016
That's I've been writing a few days back...
I'll tell you what have I done,
since I love to my files and folders be in perfect order, can't help myself... long story... :D
I did made separate folder in CART extreme cars folder, and I had already there folders "1998 season" and "1999 season" (which someone made and upload here) and not this one - "1996", and voila... everything is just working fine.
One thing I had to do though...
I copy/paste ALL files from those folders, for each chassis you know... reynard 1998 to reynard 1996 etc.

You guys can do that to, maybe even you won't have problems with missing stuff anymore.
Worth the try.

Btw Flipdo... :sneaky:
I read you been thing about some 1996 indy light series skin perhaps, then how about CART 1997 ? :rolleyes:
That's actually my season, since that season was presented in CART Precision racing game.
Now, how about that ? :D
You can say no just don't hit me. :x3:
i won't say no, just i dont know if it will happen soon or in a real long time!! Indy lights is looking unlikely now as I could only find solid references for a few teams, not enough for a field.

Reactions: matslick

gamer19

2000RPM
Aug 28, 2012
Maybe I wasn't clear enough first time, so let me try once again.
I couldn't care less for indy light but for CART '97 I care. :)
I hope you'll find some time... we'll see...