1996 PPG Indy Car World Series Skinpack

Skins 1996 PPG Indy Car World Series Skinpack v1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
I fiddled with it for weeks and than suddenly figured that Gen string actually works but only on Enhanced version. So I just used enhanced version and everything is fine.
What about this enhanced version, you can please share with me? I have interest in this
I am planning to paint 1997 carset.
If you have interest, I have the 1997 #40 Patrick Racing Brahma without shade skin that can be use as base (don''t remember the author)
Also have the 1997 #17 PacWest by Vitor Souza (I know the 1996 looks identical)
And, have some 2000-2001 skins saved from rFactorcentral with full 2001 helmets too

What about this enhanced version, you can please share with me? I have interest in this

If you have interest, I have the 1997 #40 Patrick Racing Brahma without shade skin that can be use as base (don''t remember the author)
Also have the 1997 #17 PacWest by Vitor Souza (I know the 1996 looks identical)
And, have some 2000-2001 skins saved from rFactorcentral with full 2001 helmets too
Take the reynard from the enhanced version and extract wheel and tire files, than copy them to the Lola folder, no need to burn it into mas, and than just change genstring accordingly (copy it from some Firestone shod reynard) and it will work

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back