1988 Honda Prelude

Cars 1988 Honda Prelude 0.9.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yep, tried even 1. The steering is kind of fine until I turn more than 100-110 degrees. Thas where it gets really stiff. then around 150-160 degrees, it gets better. I really did not notice this on my old Thurstmaster T150, but on new simagic DD, which has 15nm torque, its bad. If I lower it to 10 NM, its better. But still not really good. I tried to diagnose the issue so I used FFBclip app in Asseto Corsa and there is lot of FFB clipping. Maybe it has something to do with how the suspension, wheels and tyres are setup. Physics of the car in general have imho the biggest impact on the ffb
Is this in the 4WS version? Does it happen with any other 4WS cars in the game?

Yep, tried even 1. The steering is kind of fine until I turn more than 100-110 degrees. Thas where it gets really stiff. then around 150-160 degrees, it gets better. I really did not notice this on my old Thurstmaster T150, but on new simagic DD, which has 15nm torque, its bad. If I lower it to 10 NM, its better. But still not really good. I tried to diagnose the issue so I used FFBclip app in Asseto Corsa and there is lot of FFB clipping. Maybe it has something to do with how the suspension, wheels and tyres are setup. Physics of the car in general have imho the biggest impact on the ffb
Do any of the AC built-in cars do this?

Oh, that's strange.

You could change the FF value in the CAR.INI file in the DATA folder. On the default car it's 2.6. Try halving it.
So setting the FFmult to 1.3 STEER_ASSIST to 1 and FFB in game to 67 did the trick, its now drivable just fine,

Also did some tuning to it, according to the power graph of my H22 swap. Thank you for the quick reply and also for the Prelude mod for AC!

Attachments

• Prelude H22 4WS.jpg
    Prelude H22 4WS.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 25

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering