Cars 1970 Mustang

Awesome cars,but not without little bugs,i can see interior from the hood( And another question,what's will be next? We need this hight quallity american cars)
ZsID4CI6l-w.jpg

Well this is my first time doing this, so probably what's next is to iteratively work on the mustang to try and improve it and get feedback so next project can be released with better quality off the bat. But I do have a few ideas

Well this is my first time doing this, so probably what's next is to iteratively work on the mustang to try and improve it and get feedback so next project can be released with better quality off the bat. But I do have a few ideas
So don't worry it's little bug) This is really amazing mods to have,so,maybe what about Viper? @A3DR do an old viper for NFS pack,Beto Fernandez do a pack of new Vipers,what about this generation in two versions stock and ACR? I think it's will be amazing pack of Vipers)
2010-dodge-viper-srt10-17-dodge-viper-srt-10-image-5.jpg
dodge-viper-03.jpg

Beto's work)
6eSnlKA-D3M.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SVS
We don't need another request thread. I'm sure Josh already has future projects he has been thinking about doing.
Quite right let us keep this on my current project not wishes, I will only be working on cars that provide interest to me, and there was no viper in 1970 so I will not be doing that for sure. And yes I have plans for future, but no I will not explicitly state them until they are in a state to show.

This mentality of 'whats next?', 'can you make this?' barely a day after you've all just been given a brand new car to enjoy... Pretty crazy.

This comes to show the lack of good modders we have, at least in the car department. Is not like every day someone new comes up with high quality scratch made content, so I can understand the enthusiasm.

Still, a bit out of place to ask for a modern Viper on a 1970 Mustang thread... :roflmao:

Quite right let us keep this on my current project not wishes, I will only be working on cars that provide interest to me, and there was no viper in 1970 so I will not be doing that for sure. And yes I have plans for future, but no I will not explicitly state them until they are in a state to show.

Back in the 70s the Viper was known as a Shelby Daytona Coupe, :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: SVS
Damn, that model is a looker for sure! Couldn´t try it a lot, but took a quick seat.

I get the issue with this car that RealHeadMotion really flicks around as the wheels loose traction. Was the same for the Kunos Maserati 250F in the beginning (I believe it became much less pronounced). Might not be a real issue with this mod at all, but maybe someone might know a connection?

Looking forward to see this finished, great work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back