1959 Corvette C1

Cars 1959 Corvette C1 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, this is supposed to be some kind of 'light' Mod???
I wish more of the Cars for AC would drive that good and look great , as well!:thumbsup:

While I had lowered my expectations a bit when I first got around to test this, I found this Car really, really enjoyable to Drive!:)
Screenshot_oneweek_corvette_c1_fonteny_13-11-120-15-48-29.jpg

Are there plans to add Glowing Gauges one Day? This would be the icing on the Cake for me!

Stereo updated 1959 Corvette C1 with a new update entry:

bug fixes

Had a texture error on the rear bumperette, remade the kn5 to fix that.
Gave the driver a black suit and brown gloves instead of Alpinestars.
Small mesh changes in the interior on stuff that bothered me.
Altogether minor update.

Also I deleted 5MB of files from the archive that were leftovers from the Monaco accidentally included, and it went from 21MB to 32MB so I'm unsure what the deal is there.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Stereo updated 1959 Corvette C1 with a new update entry:

bug fixes

Had a texture error on the rear bumperette, remade the kn5 to fix that.
Gave the driver a black suit and brown gloves instead of Alpinestars.
Small mesh changes in the interior on stuff that bothered me.
Altogether minor update.

Also I deleted 5MB of files from the archive that were leftovers from the Monaco accidentally included.

Version 1.1 includes the body texture template and 1.1.1 does not.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a great car! Always loved thise old Vette's. I did change the driver to the 1960's driver model which I think is much nicer than the included driver.. looking forward to future updats.

Great car.

With a grid of 24, I seem to be getting a CPU Occupancy warning. It definitely isn't the track causing this (Kunos Brands Hatch) and I've run several grids of the same size with no issues.

I don't use CM or CSP, so the issue isn't related to this (though it could be related to not using those things, maybe).

Could this be looked into please?

With a grid of 24, I seem to be getting a CPU Occupancy warning. It definitely isn't the track causing this (Kunos Brands Hatch) and I've run several grids of the same size with no issues.
@Stereo to contribute for troubleshooting purposes maybe:
I get better results with 24 C1's than I get with stock Kunos cars. I am using CM and CSP.
Two differences: DIP are lower with the C1 (~4800 compared to ~5800) and physics% is at 42% instead of 55%.
Frametime and CPU are about the same. FPS is 25% higher with C1's.

Great car.

I don't use CM or CSP, so the issue isn't related to this (though it could be related to not using those things, maybe).

Could this be looked into please?
Yeah, found a problem, update incoming.

installed the latest version, handling still feels believable and is very enjoyable to drive.
I did however make small ride height adjustments (via rod lengths) in particular lowering the rear ride height. Also it would be nice to see the model get a few more poly's to smoothen out some lines, the wheel arches in particular and other areas chrome parts and panel margins/lines. I am also using the driver_60 model and have replaced the sounds as I don't feel the included sounds are a good fit for this car. I tried quite a few sounds from different cars but settled on the sound set from 1962 Lincoln Continental. My brother in law briefly owned a C1 Corvette a few years ago and it had a lower deeper sound to it which I think the new sound set better suits. I have included a link to my YouTube channel with a lap of the C1 around the Goodwood Circuit to show you the changes.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back