AMS2 1.5 hour race | Historic Multiclass | SPA 1993 | Thursday December 8th

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Unfortunately I can't make it the new date, due to a pre Christmas dinner.. :cry:

So you can take me off the list. Hopefully there will be a new Group C endurance event in the near future.

This will definitely be a great event. :thumbsup:
I would like to participate with the Porsche 911 RSR

I want to practice a little. Can someone tell me where I can set the fuel consumption and tire wear?

Last edited:
I don't know if I have to report this, but I'll take the Corvette (GT).
Is there mechanical damage at the event?

Last edited:
Just did a 30 min sample race with this field which was great fun. Was at Hockenheim 88 so the long straights may skew the results, but there was a fairly big discrepancy with the classic GT class, Corvette was about 4s a lap faster, however it can't go around corners so the RSR might fare better at Spa! Was a bit closer in Group C but the ai were slower in the 962... Very tempted to join this but will probably be working away from home on this date....

Last edited:
Hi James. I agree the BOP of historic cars is way different then that of modern GT cars. Nothing we can do. Not sure what time difference between Porsche and Vette wil be. I saw in timetrail modus that Group C cars were within acceptable range. I think that the faster cars will be also the more difficult cars to drive consistently for 90 min. But we will see in two weeks. Happy to sign you up as a “maybe” as long as we dont have a full grid. What car would you prefer?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back