Apps 【Question】Cannot select AI line on ksEditor.

The AI marker appear at randaom points if right – click at the track.
Like this vid.
My situation.
「fast_lame.ai」 made by 「AI edior」 in assetto corsa app.
AI car will run the course correctly if use this fast_lane.ai.
There is no problem if you load your own Ai line in a course created by another person.
Problems occur in the course made by myself.

This is caused by the track origins being incorrectly stored for you track, I think.

It can be resolved by importing your .kn5 into 3dsimEd and re-exporting a second .fbx file. I have to do this with all of my tracks (made with 3ds max 2013). I just import my .kn5 into 3dsimEd, export a dummy .fbx (that I only use in ksEditor for working with cameras) and keep the original .fbx for exporting my final .kn5 from ksEditor.

I hope that makes sense. PM me if not :)

This is caused by the track origins being incorrectly stored for you track, I think.

It can be resolved by importing your .kn5 into 3dsimEd and re-exporting a second .fbx file. I have to do this with all of my tracks (made with 3ds max 2013). I just import my .kn5 into 3dsimEd, export a dummy .fbx (that I only use in ksEditor for working with cameras) and keep the original .fbx for exporting my final .kn5 from ksEditor.

I hope that makes sense. PM me if not :)
Hi Fat-Alfie.
Thank you for your reply.
I'm trying this method because I don't have 3ds max.
But I still do not understand the procedure….
The operation starts with a rotation because my road was originally made around the (0,0,0.)

If you use blender the answer for it is here.

Hi LilSki .
Thank you for your reply and introducing the method.
I'm trying this method because I don't have 3ds max.
But I still do not understand the procedure….
The operation starts with a rotation because my road was originally made around the (0,0,0.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back