I show you my Lotus Exos 125 Patcha Pack (note: it was Black & Gold Pack)!
For the most based on official black_red Kunos skins theme, at first my intention was just to have pure black and gold fanasies, without any red detail.
The pack now contains 4 skins: the original 3 are a different variants of a "Black & Gold" theme for Lotus, while fourth it's my own preference for a "black & red" skin (much more "red & black", actually).
- Black & Gold: it's simply black_red, but without red.
Everything started from here: from the wish to have a pure black & gold car, without any red interference.
At the start it was literally the black_red skin with black patches over red! But with version 1.1 the skin is redrawed from scratch!
- Carbon & Gold: the idea comes from the base Exos 125 skin simply named carbon.
I used same technique to obtain a carbon look where there was the back in the previous Black & Gold skin.
- John Player Special: after last two skins, the idea of a pack was clear, so I wanted to enrich whith something which really worth the download!
I think the JPS is the best livery ever adopted by Lotus in motorsport!
And I was glad to repropose it on a new model. Even though I must admit some limits in Kunos texture application made me have a couple of additional white hairs.
With 1.1 I fitted race numbers inside the old skin, revamped logos and gold details and also adopted opacity on black to keep original Kunos' material effect.
- La Rossa (it means "The Red" in Italian): it's the new entry for version 1.1. And seeing it is no more "Black & Gold" themed, it makes the pack change name from "Black & Gold Pack" to "Patcha Pack" for Lotus Exos 125.
I made it 'cause together with "JPS Black & Gold", the red with black wings and golden rims is my most loved livery!
VERSION 1.0 (February 16, 2015)
- "Black & Gold" themed car skins & colours.
- Matching helmets for drivers and crew.
- Matching colors for box's tarpaulins.
VERSION 1.1 (April 28, 2016)
- "Red & Black" themed car skin & color. Include box & crew.
- New drivers' suit and gloves. Compatible with new AC 1.5 drivers.
- Old skins revamped or even redrawed.
- Adopted Kunos' metal detail effects.
- Correctly renamed JPS skin folder.
(note: if you want compatibility with old replay, just rename or copy "jps_p" into "jsp_p".)
- Pack name changed from "Black & Gold" to "Patcha Pack".
- New preview images, created with official Kunos tool.
- Zip file name changed.
For the base Lotus Exos 125, unzip the file in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\lotus_exos_125\skins" where "Steam" is Steam's installation folder.
It also works for Exos Step1, just unzip the file also in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\lotus_exos_125_s1\skins" folder.
In both cases, it should create 4 folders named: "black_gold_p", "carbon_gold_p", "jps_p", "la_rossa_p".
(Note: video refers to 1.0 version, without race numbers and without official Kunos metal reflexes.)
(click here to see liveries in huge size!)
(click here to see screens in huge size!)