with this mod you can use the historic tracks from VRTG in MotoGP2017.
how to use :
- copy "data.mix" and "mixfiles.lst" from the archive to your game folder.
- copy the mix-files for the tracks from VRTG/MGP15 to "MotoGP17\Tracks\..."
- you will need LagunaSeca.mix,Estoril.mix, Assen2002.mix, Phakisa.mix and Donington.mix and Monza.mix
(MotoGP15 owners can also add Indianapolis.mix)
- should work for all classes in time trial / quickrace and custom-championships
- race / qualy for Moto2 and Moto3 will be a bit broken on some tracks because missing entries for times for these classes on the historic tracks.
- pit stop and park-ferme cameras are a bit broken, but the rest seems to work fine.
- I recommend to use FourStrokes.mix, TwoStroke500.mix, TwoStroke250.mix and TwoStroke125.mix from VRTG to have correct suits while using custom rider.