Resource icon

MGP17 Historic Tracks 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
ReZ submitted a new resource:

Historic Tracks - offline mod to re-import the historic tracks from VRTG

Hello,

with this mod you can use the historic tracks from VRTG in MotoGP2017.

how to use :
- copy "data.mix" and "mixfiles.lst" from the archive to your game folder.
- copy the mix-files for the tracks from VRTG to "MotoGP17\Tracks\..."
(you will need LagunaSeca.mix,Estoril.mix, Assen2002.mix, Phakisa.mix and Donington.mix)

should work for all classes in time trial and quick-race

pit stop and park-ferme cameras are a bit broken, but the rest seems to work fine.

Read more about this resource...

update not working.. new tracks are not in the game, only
LagunaSeca.mix,Estoril.mix, Assen2002.mix, Phakisa.mix and Donington.mix
did you take Moto2 or 3 maybe ? new tracks are for big classes only at the moment (500cc, MotoGP and 4-Stroke-Legends)
sorry i forgot to mention that :/

Amazing work Rez!!! but when I install my game crashes when trying to play one of the tracks
hm, are you 100% sure you have overwritten / replaced all 3 files ? "data.mix, gfxgem.mix, mixfiles.lst" and put the tracks in the correct location ?

did you take Moto2 or 3 maybe ? new tracks are for big classes only at the moment (500cc, MotoGP and 4-Stroke-Legends)

hm, are you 100% sure you have overwritten / replaced all 3 files ? "data.mix, gfxgem.mix, mixfiles.lst" and put the tracks in the correct location ?

Yes...

yes, sure 1000%)

no pictures is normal ... thats because you would need to edit gfxpak.mix to add them...and does not influence if they work of not.

i have to ask again ? do you even have the tracks copied over from VRTG/Ride2 ?
had to deal with enough people at my ride2 mod who actually thought that the tracks are included in a 20mb file.

no pictures is normal ... thats because you would need to edit gfxpak.mix to add them...and does not influence if they work of not.

i have to ask again ? do you even have the tracks copied over from VRTG/Ride2 ?
had to deal with enough people at my ride2 mod who actually thought that the tracks are included in a 20mb file.
i copied/replaced your mod in the game(al 3 files) and copied from Ride 2 tracks.

@Adams007 ... last message was for crazyduk ;)
but please try new version...i just played 2mins. ago and checked different tracks / bikes / weather....
and this 3 files are the only ones i modified in my game ... so i don't get whats wrong on your versions, since there was no update for the game yet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back