This is my 2018 fantasy mod for F1 2013!!!
What's in this mod:
- New drivers, teams' line-ups (fantasy), adjusted statistics of the drivers (up to January 2018)
- New skins
- More realistic AI, 8th gear in the cars
- New tracks confirmed by FIA
- More realistic damage, 2018 cars' times are comparatively as fast as 2017
- Increased difficulty (2 types of difficulties)
and so on...
Here is the sneak peek video of the mod:
- @talisman for making the helmets (except Magnussen and Gasly)
- @Marco17_ok for Magnussen's helmet
- @Dimitar Vitanov for Gasly's helmet
- @MrTheRacer for letting me base the skins on his cars
- @SkyFall for the Hockenheimring track
- @chianamik for the Mexico track base
- @Thang Nguyen for the Paul Ricard track
- @NeffO76 and @Daniel Paez for the rest of the tracks
and so on...
- No new F1 logo, because I prefer the older one a little bit. I will add the new logo on my fantasy 2019 mod
- There's no HALO in F1 2013, so there's no HALO in this mod as well. You can simulate it by your DIY devices.
- Drivers and teams are not realistic. Of course, this mod is FANTASY, not REALISTIC.
- When you accelerate the time, the AI's will go 5-7 seconds slower. They WON'T improve their time. I have NO idea on how to fix it.
- You have to download 4 PARTS of the tracks to make the mod work properly.
Anyway, I hope you ENJOY this mod and give me feedbacks if there's anything wrong when playing it.
SPOILER: My modded 2018 career results: