Here's the Red Bull T-Cam as close to reality as I could get. It will look a tad different to real life because the RB8 is a different chassis to the RB9, so I based it off the helmet and steering wheel positions.
- Convert your current camera.xml file for the Red Bull to text
- Copy the text from the Red Bull Tcam.txt file into your current Red Bull camera file.
- Make sure you copy it over the "bonnet" camera section.
- Save and convert back to .xml
- Copy and replace into the rb2 folder.
Note: The reason i've done it this way, instead of uploading just the camera.xml file is because many people have got bespoke camera's now and this would just overide them.