Resource icon

Misc 2013 Red Bull Realistic T-Cam 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Chris

Premium
Tophercheese submitted a new resource:

2013 Red Bull Realistic T-Cam - Real life T-cam for Red Bull

Hello again!

Here's the Red Bull T-Cam as close to reality as I could get. It will look a tad different to real life because the RB8 is a different chassis to the RB9, so I based it off the helmet and steering wheel positions.

Installation:
- Convert your current camera.xml file for the Red Bull to text
- Copy the text from the Red Bull Tcam.txt file into your current Red Bull camera file.
- Make sure you copy it over the "bonnet" camera section.
- Save...

Read more about this resource...

Screenshots are in this link^^

C'mon from this angle you can't see **** anyway. The track and cars are shown in a very bizarre way usually, it's hard enough from the cockpit view to guess what the mirrors want you to see :D

dropped in to thank you for this cam. i've now got it with a custom camera.xml (which goes straight into pits then the tv style pit crew footage then this camera out of pits to the track), it looks like something from television footage! not only is it realistic looking, it's GREAT to drive with. cheers!!!

dropped in to thank you for this cam. i've now got it with a custom camera.xml (which goes straight into pits then the tv style pit crew footage then this camera out of pits to the track), it looks like something from television footage! not only is it realistic looking, it's GREAT to drive with. cheers!!!

No worries! :) Glad you're enjoying it.

You convert it with Fergo BinXML converter.

I've done it this way because a lot of people are using modified camera packs, this method just enables you to add to the camera pack, rather than overwrite it.

Here's some screens of this camera in my custom camera.xml (pitstops included). If anyone would like the camera.xml PM me. Thanks again for the camera Tophercheese!

i4cc.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back