WipEout Racing Series

Bump of warning. Please remember the 1 update per week rule. :thumbsup:

Don't tag people. Do a proper moderation and PM the players. Tags do not work always.

1694936780156.png

DRAMATIC TURMOIL FOR BEN AND PIRANHA

His late attack in order to pursue a possible Podium Finish did not end in the way he or his peers wanted as his zooming Piranha crashed into his own bomb. Later on, Abidi claimed the first win of the Series with only 5 seconds separating the top three, all in form.

POST-RACE INTERVIEWS

@Mohammed Abidi Congratulations on a memorable victory here at Sebenco Climb, what does this practise race win do for your teams ambitions?

@Omer Said Second is a good result early in the season, what are your aims for the coming races?

@Florin Diaconescu You managed to keep your Traikis Ship in one piece, do you think having a team mate will help your racing?

---Any one with ideas for new exiting rules for the start of the Season can please post them :)---

Last edited:
Rami I am very sorry, but I don't want to continue with this championship.
I need more poeple. not less people to be honest, this game works when we get loads more people, then it should be more exciting.

OK, I hope to see you rejoin soon, when hopefully we gain more drivers :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea