WipEout Racing Series

The mistakes were actually based on me having all the drivers merged up, and not leaving a gap for one-man teams. :cautious:

I'll just finish this race with that and leave it there. After the mistakes I made I don't think I'm the man to continue this game anymore.. the template I made may bring even more bad stuff to come.

Probably the thread will end up locked in that case once again... sorry Rami

oh btw, Tobi you weren't actually 4th, we forgot Black and Herbert (and the tables don't show DNFs in position), so technically you were in 6th before you got hit by the bomb. Your call to retire, I can't stop you.

and sorry for triple post admins.. merge it up pls

Or it wouldn't be so hard to fix my mistakes now:
Black has retired on tile 5 on lap 4, he gets 2nd place, as Dovi has retired on tile 26 lap 3. This also will put Abidi into 3rd place as long as Joel finishes the race next lap, so Dovi is down to 4th.
Chinoy has retired on lap 1 tile 17, he's out of the points.
Herbert (I didn't check :() retired on tile 10 on lap 3!! He will get 5th place with that as long as Joel crosses the line in first.
Rizki will remain in 8th place.

So current order:
1-Rautavaara
2-Black (ret)
3-Abidi (when Joel crosses the line)
4-Dovizioso (ret)
5-Herbert (ret)
6-Stephenson (when Joel crosses the line)
7-Kederer (ret)
8-Rizki (ret)

This should hopefully be alright. Most controversial race evah after 50% Monaco.

This game is cursed lol, nothing is either done in-time or correctly :roflmao::cautious::O_o::giggle:
F**k me, man how the hell did I get retired :(

No. This race started 5 months ago, and still hasn't finished. I might reconsider when I see that this is running fine and at a decent speed, but for now I'll remain out.
Partly because I was very busy at the time, as was Jimlaad, and also Milos was making an excel version. Yes, it has took too long, but with this version, things should be different.

Rautavaara claims Terramax!
(basicly I've fast forwarded it all.. not like much was going on with 2 drivers racing)
bandicam 2015-03-07 09-58-53-800.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-07 09-59-02-224.jpg

(too lazy to add the colors right now)
This is it from me.. now leaving it to Rami for the rest of the season :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back