WipEout Racing Series

1694936591945.png

TROUBLE FOR TRIAKIS!
THEIR DRIVER'S PURSUIT OF REACHING THE TOP 3 TAKES A BLOW WHEN THEIR ACTIVATED BOMB RUINED STEVEN POIRIER'S RACE, DIACONESCU BEHIND WAS LUCKY TO ESCAPE WITH HIS SHIP INTACT. ELSEWHERE, SAID STAYS IN THE LEAD, USING A CLEVER STRATEGY TO HOLD OFF ABIDI IN HIS CHARGING FEISAR.

Last edited:
MID-RACE INTERVIEWS
(Yes, they are Racing at 200 mph, but still have time for an interview)

@Omer Said do you think you can hold off the challenge of Abidi for much longer?

@Steven Poirier how frustrated are you at using a Bomb now?

@Florin Diaconescu You had a lucky escape there, how can you get your race back on track from now?

UPDATE: IF THE DRIVER IN THE LEAD USES A TURBO BOOST AND THE DRIVERS BEHIND HIM ALSO USE A TURBO BOOST, HE MAY NOT NECESSARILY STAY IN THE LEAD FROM NOW ON. THAT WILL DEPEND ON THE NUMBER SYSTEM.

Last edited:
Answer to media question:
I believe anything might happen as there are crazy bombs flying around. We will just try to stay ahead of trouble as much as we can.

BOMB

1694936651556.png

JIMMY GOES FOR A JUMP!

The Harimau Racer does not get hit by a bomb once, but twice. His Race is over. Herbert and Abidi managed to avoid the Bombs that were nearby, now we have 4 Racers as we enter the final few stages of this enticing Race.

@Jimlaad43 that was not how you wanted your race to end, what happened through the corner?

LAP 8

Post your choice below :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Jimlaad43 that was not how you wanted your race to end, what happened through the corner?

Here I am, minding my own business when not one, but TWO SMEGGING BOMBS decide to team up to take me out! The snow was coming down furiously, no-one could see where we were going, which is why it took us an age to complete the lap. Hopefully, the snow has melted by now and we can get back to racing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 13.9%