WipEout Racing Series

My, I was planning to be Milos' teammate.. :D
But it's your choice, you'll with him and I'll with Mohammed Abidi (if he's active) or Ben Herbert (If Abidi's inactive)
Thinking to moderate this game, but I don't know what shall I do to make this game more popular?
Maybe sponsoring it in FR?

And Jimlaad43 wanted to close this... look how popular it is now :p Half RPS is here
Now, when is round what ever starting?
I didn't want to close it, I just said that it should be considered if not enough people sign up. Just remember @Rami Saidy that Mohammed Abidi has said that he is going to be offline for quite a few weeks, so his involvement is going to cripple the game unless you don't include him. So at the moment we need one more person before I will join.

I didn't want to close it, I just said that it should be considered if not enough people sign up. Just remember @Rami Saidy that Mohammed Abidi has said that he is going to be offline for quite a few weeks, so his involvement is going to cripple the game unless you don't include him. So at the moment we need one more person before I will join.
Why should one person's involvement prevent you from joining the game, we have enough to start and hopefully with more support should come more people ;)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%