[WIP] 1997 ADAC Super Tourenwagen Cup Mod

Any News?Can't wait it's like Christmas for a 9 Year old Boy. Stay tuned. And thanks for your nice Work.

Not long to go now. Get your stockings out haha! :D

All I have left to do is finish driver helmets and race suits, and fix class menu buttons.

I have been extremely busy with work, (this week I've had little time on the computer) so finishing the mod has taken longer that I expected. Please be patient guys.

It's not easy to be patient.
But we don't have to forget that it's a lot of work and that you're taking a lot of your free time for us.
Your work will be really appreciated. Thanks for all !

Hello Pat!
First of all, your work is lookin awesome! Congrat!
I can't wait to drive these!
Second: i'm working on the '98 STW season. All the cars finished except the Vectras. But i found a problem with them: i can't paint the front skirts. It's all black whatever i do.
If it's not a secret, can you tell me how did you do?
Thanks at all, and keep up!
baika

The opel vectra is available in my super touring 90's pack.
put the opel_vectra_fbumper_a.gmt or the opel_vectra_fbumper2_a.gmt in the folder of the car.
Then change:
MeshFile=VAUXHALL_VECTRA_FBUMPER_A.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(200.0)
to:
MeshFile=OPEL_VECTRA_FBUMPER_A.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(200.0)
in the .cas file of the car.

But I think you should use the whole Opel Vectra for your pack:)

Thanks mate!
I've realised that the problem is only exists in rFactor, because i'm making the skins for rFactor first. I cooperate with Josh-Evo Monkey, to create the '98 STW season
But i've tried it in RaceOn, and there's no problem with it.:good:

awesome mod. :) still remember those days, visited the norisring races back then. have a lot of leftover signed stuff from the drivers, a few posters from the alfa teams, etc.

i love all the small privateer liveries. good job. :)

Hey friends. Sorry I’ve been gone for so long. Over the last month or so, I’ve been trying to cope with some personal tragedy in my life, and it had been preventing me from concentrating on the mod. I haven’t been online for a reason.

But I’m back now, and the mod is FINISHED. I have improved all of the skins in little ways, and every driver now has a unique racing suit and their actual helmet.

Try and guess which drivers these helmets belong to.
stw_helmets_preview.png

I am almost ready to release the mod, but I’d like to give you guys a bit of a choice on something before I do. I’ve learned how to make menu buttons, and decided to make a few different designs. I thought I’d let you guys pick the one that is the best, and that will be used in the mod. Take your pick.

stwbutton_blackwhite.png

stwbutton_blackwhite2.png

stwbutton_samu15.png

stwbutton_stwcup97.png

Thanks Samu15 for the third design.

The green flag is about to be waved at the back of the grid!

stw_grid_spa2.png

Hello Pat,

Very happy to see you back here ! I hope that there wasn't something too serious which happen to you.

The picture with the complete grid is amazing !

The only helmet I'm sure to recognize is the first one : Even if Laurent Aiello has changed a lot of time his helmet's design, this one was the most used.

Thanks again for all the work you've done to do this mod.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.