[WIP] 1997 ADAC Super Tourenwagen Cup Mod

I'm almost on the home stretch now. I need a bit of help from you guys though!

I have the done the Vollmair and Giudici skins. The only skins remaining now are the Isert BMWs of Soper and Helary. I am still unsure about these two. If any of you have any more details about their liveries then that would be great.

I've forgotten to tell you guys that Robert Wiesenmueller has kindly provided me with Talent files which will be used in the mod. :cool:

As I intend to make this a standalone mod, I'll need class menu buttons. I don't know how to make them myself, so if someone here could make some for me, I would really appreciate it.

If you guys have any other ideas that could improve the mod, feel free to share them with me.

Is there somewhere a tutorial to make class menu buttons ?
I've tried to edit some .tga files in Paint Shop Pro but the result in the game was sometimes... curious.

Well, if you want to test these buttons...
(just put one version in "..\UiData\Menu\Textures" folder, I used "STW_97" as the name of the mod but change the file name if it's different).
I don't know if there will be correct (perhaps there's colors not to use ?).

Attachments

• Class Menu Buttons.7z
    49.2 KB · Views: 182
This will be one of a hell mode:| Can't wait!!!!!!! Guys,when it's gonna be released? I saw a movie with this mod at RACE Movies. Really looking forward for the events..those cars are awsome.

Sorry i saw now..it was the Supertouring 98 mod in that movie..2000stcc. But looking forward to both,when are they gonna be released?

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been able to post more news lately. I had a BIG scare. A week ago, my computer crashed, and in between work I've been rebuilding my system.

I was so worried that I'd lost all of my STW work. Luckily I backed it up! :pray:

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I'll post more screenshots very shortly.

"""Back UP """ the best thing next to sexxx......

Absolutely!
smiley-laughing002.gif

The grid is complete...

BMW Team Isert (Gastfahrer) – BMW 320i
#24 – Steve Soper
#40 – Eric Helary

Fun fact: Helary starred as a guest driver at the second round at Zolder, while Steve Soper contested the final round at the Nurburgring.

Cool Fire Team Engstler (Gastfahrer) – Alfa Romeo 155
#38 – Stephen Vollmair
#47 – Gianni Giudici

Fun fact: Vollmair drove the second Cool Fire Alfa at the final round of the season, while Giudici drove it at the Salzburgring.

A big thankyou goes out to Marc (Rainman) for providing me with the info that helped me complete these four skins.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.