[WIP] 1997 ADAC Super Tourenwagen Cup Mod

sad to hear but I hope staying busy with this great work will see you through.............lots of other mods in the works here too....:wink:

3rd row of Icons get my vote......:cool:

Try and guess which drivers these helmets belong to.
stw_helmets_preview.png
The yellow helmet belongs to Bartels, the white and red one to Cecotto. I don't know about the blue and white one - maybe Asch?
I like the menu logo with the Peugeot on it.

It is the one of Roland Asch !
You've got 3 Points ! :D
0.jpg

A.t.m. i don't know the fourth Design. :frown:

This is great, STW 1997 was one of the best Super Touring car championships ever - thank you very much for your hard work oreillyunitedfc! Your carskins are very detailed and I know, that it must be very hard to find all the logos, because there aren`t many fotos left from this time in the world wide web. It is just amazing, that you also did the driver suits and helmets with so many details.

So I just wanted to say thank your for this great piece of awesomeness!

Thanks for all of your kind words guys.

This is great, STW 1997 was one of the best Super Touring car championships ever - thank you very much for your hard work oreillyunitedfc! Your carskins are very detailed and I know, that it must be very hard to find all the logos, because there aren`t many fotos left from this time in the world wide web. It is just amazing, that you also did the driver suits and helmets with so many details.

So I just wanted to say thank your for this great piece of awesomeness!

Thanks Martin, and yes, the skins weren't easy. I had to create many of the logos myself. It really tested my Photoshop skills! :work:

Also, there will be an update coming soon, that fixes a performance problem with the Opel Vectra.

The update is now available.

There was an error in the Opel's .hdc file. The Vectras will no longer always finish 1-2-3-4 in every race. Talent files have also been improved.

Thanks to Robert Wiesenmueller!

For those who have already downloaded the original version of this mod...
To save you from downloading the entire mod again, simply download from this link below and copy the files to the mod's directory and you'll be updated to V1.1.
http://www.mediafire.com/?c3rw1i8yf2jyl4i

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea