F1 2011 Will you buy F1 2011?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Probably won't unless I see reviewers giving it a 10. But that's more because I'm not really one to serially buy sports franchises. For instance I only buy Madden every 3rd or 4th year. I'm more likely to get F1 2012

I will be putting in some time on F1 2010 with the RD 2011 season mod though!

Look set to skip this year's, but several additions make it interesting. improved drive, safety car, nicer graphics without having to mod them (from the early build looks), AI looks competetive as well (again, only by judging the early previews).

I'll wait for reviews before i pull the trigger in case they found flaws.

online +the co-op seems interesting. Probly on the PC or the PS3

Anyone keeping count on how many features have already been cut from the early Hype? Brake Bias is out, watching other AI cars is out, season length for SP only five years instead of seven. True improvements are truly hard to find, I would say the Race Director screen is the biggest thing so far for Single Player this year. It remains to be seen if they can pull off such an "utterly awesome" handling model to make up for all the shortcuts they are doing.

Pre ordered both ps3 and PC. Not sure what they're doing about helmets though.
If they quickly looked at the number done by modders they would surely see the big deal rather than put up the poor excuse for a list they offered last year.

Also got a cheap ROSO f1 wheel off the sim market place to give a run.. thought it was 450 Euro but it was in Australian Dollars. Bargain surely..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%