F1 2011 Will you buy F1 2011?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Depends on what features get left out of 2011. If there's no look to apex, I might just get it for PC and move my computer into my living room to hook up to the 52". If I'm satisfied with the features and don't think I'll need mods to enjoy it I'll get it for PS3 (I voted PS3).

Nope, not gonna buy it. Codemasters has shown that they are not standing behind their product and are not willing to fix glaring omissions/bugs caused by their own "patch". Seeing how they are treating Dirt3 players right now, I don't expect a much different customer experience from 2011.

Unless they can show that they really regret last years decision and are willing to put out an outstanding, polished, properly patched/supported product. Fat chance really.

Even if it does not have a F1 license, I want to see what the people at SimBin do with their GTR3 before I buy another Code Masters product (or maybe even rFactor2 if it ever comes out). I have fun driving the cars in F1 2010, but the AI in the game is retarded.

Sod that. Be ripped off by Steam? I think not - shopto have my money right now, unless someone undercuts them: £23.80 on PC. How much will you pay on Steam? £30? More?

I don't mind paying a bit more on Steam, not to mention I can always ask a friend from the US to gift it for me and at the end it'll be below 30€. :)

I like all my games to be on Steam. :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back