F1 2011 Will you buy F1 2011?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, i tend to agree it looks like it may be a let down to some. NO sc,NO formation lap, NO spectater mode for offline. Just looks like its geared to get more people to join xbox live, i suppose they have to save some things for f1 2012.

Xbox 360 For me. I like what they have done with the on line game play this time round, Co-op Mode (You and a friend racing side by side throughout a whole season) sounds good to me. Oh and 16 players to battle it out with 8 AI in Xbox Live.
Plus not forgetting Kers and DRS next time out. I really am waiting on this game.

PS3 for me i just hope theyve sorted out the AI problems ( the tyre wear and fuel load ones ) so that they dont all of a sudden become super drivers on some tracks , that was the 1 main thing that really annoyed me about 2010 (as well as how agresive the AI are online and over zelous penalty system which they dont seem to be affected by:mad:)

Hi, i tend to agree it looks like it may be a let down to some. NO sc,NO formation lap, NO spectater mode for offline. Just looks like its geared to get more people to join xbox live, i suppose they have to save some things for f1 2012.

Why would you want a SC and formation laps? Theres so much other more important stuff I'd rather Codies got right than pointless features like that...

PS3 for me i just hope theyve sorted out the AI problems ( the tyre wear and fuel load ones ) so that they dont all of a sudden become super drivers on some tracks , that was the 1 main thing that really annoyed me about 2010 (as well as how agresive the AI are online and over zelous penalty system which they dont seem to be affected by:mad:)

This, I hope the AI on this one are a LOT better than 2010. Also hope you can do co-op career with more than 2 people...that would be awesome.

i will buy it on xbox but graphics of the track look very poor from videos on you tube, 16 players online shall be intreasting around monaco and the co-op career sounds very nice indeed, another thing is the driver line and the drs system shall be nice to see how that works as for drive line it looks tacky but again they are early videos so may be much better by now

Nope, I have seen many vids and it reminds me too much of F1 2010. The lack of options is the prior for me to leave this game in the store. If CM would advance to good solid AI agression (80% - 120% slider bar)- AI difficulty (80% - 120% slider bar)- race - weather (dynamic, dry, cloudy, rain, heavy rain)- controller (full presets of all wheels with full customization) - view - setup (basic or advanced were advanced take you to hardcore tweaking which needs racedata being analyzed) - interface options, than it would be mine. As i understand the car behaviour seems to be better than F1 2010 and does feel much more realistic. The racing itself may be realistic, the whole shell around the game will always be arcade...

My initial thoughts were that I would wait and read the opinions of people on here before forking out my cash for it. However, I just know that I am going to pre-order it and get my hands on it as son as I can. The improved car handling, better tyre implementation, DRS and KERS are something I can't wait to see but just hope there is a correction to the AI problems, far better replay system and the ability to view lap times and sector times and telemetry in the garage. Not particularly bothered by things like safety cars, celebrations, helmets, etc. I just want things improved that actually effect the racing rather than eye candy stuff.

Well, I just pre-ordered it from ShopTo.. never used them before but after reading of their service on here I went and took the plunge :)

I will be buying it for the PC, recently got F1 2010 on Steam.
I did have F1 2010 on the Xbox 360, but it seems a different game on the PC, maybe it just me.

Il get it on PS3, the big thing is, I want to play the game and ride over the cerbs like real f1 drivers! Im not really botherd about graphics to much, this f1 games graphics seem to be great anyway in my opinon.
Like peter hooper said KERS and DRS cant wait to use them! Hopefully Drity rammers should get a instant DSQ if they ram you when your braking for the first corner, altrough iv hit people in the first corner before, not on pupose so... 1 last thing im looking forward to is beating my brother on Co-op, iv only got 1 steering wheel which il be using :D So yeah im buying it!!

I have both systems and I got F1 2010 for the PS3. I'm thinking about getting F1 2011 for the Xbox though. The controller feels better in my hands but the car control is more touchy. At least that's what I feel with FM3.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back