F1 2011 Will you buy F1 2011?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm a bit confused about pre-ordering the game.Because i still don't know if I'm going to have problems about the performance on my Laptop. I can still run v.2010 on full video settings /ultra settings/ and rarely have low fps on certain specific spots.But can't be sure how will manage the new version because as i see there's more system requirements for PC then the oldest one. I think more wise is to wait and see first comments in here how the game goes.:mad:
PC T4400 dual 2.2 Ghz; ATI radeon HD 5650 1gb , 8 GB ram.

P.S Never mind i just bought it /pre-ordered/. If i need to buy new PC then I'll do it.Couldn't resist:rolleyes:

Jan Köhler
user-offline.png
Licensed Member

GFWLhydrogenium34
Join DateNov 2010LocationGermanyPosts37
Anyways I guess you will be fine. The graphics engine is basically the same, just with some updates. So maybe it won't run smooth with all settings maxed out, but it will probably look not that bad.

I hope you are right buddy.Btw just a tip. I'm using 2 software's to boost my FPS during the games F1 or even World of Warcraft .1 st is Gamebooster : /http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html/ and 2nd is specific for my graphic engine boost of my video: AMD GPU clock tool.
I might say that the FPS is growing dramatically if those 2 programs are running.I'm not joking at all.

P.S Using these programs 2 years already.I didn't have problems at all about overheating Processor or Video.

Sorry for the mess, but can't delete the post to fix it with quote :)

A Formula 1 game with the attention to detail and size of Forza would be monumental. I'd also want some of the feeder series....Karts, Formula Renault, GP2. A bit unrealistic, yes.

You have to give Codemasters credit for modeling 19 different tracks and surpassing all expectations for a "licensed" game. I'll be picking up this game and hoping for big things to happen in the future.

No for me.

F1 2010 wasn't a sim for me. I don't mean it didn't simulate a F1 weekend because it did!! Visually it was very nice, but from a driving point of view it was very disappointing. It made me go straight back to FSone and MMG's F1 mods in rFactor to cleanse my soul :).

I'm not going to bash as they have a market to aim for and Coddies do a gr8 job of providing for that market, just not my cup of tea.

I'm sure many will get gr8 enjoyement from 2011 as Coddies normally do a good job of improving their games from year to year:good:.

They've never let me down Deane so...as I said on the other thread:
just pre-ordered with Shopto as well. Never had any problems with them in case anyone is feeling twitchy about using them. In fact in the past, they have beaten Amazon, Game & all the other big names, by a day or two on delivering pre- or new releases. £19.85 for F1 2011...that's a few pints in my local!

The thing is that there are not too many viedeo game shops out there so, in the ones that are available now they don´t even know when it´s gonna arrive... Unfortunately in Mexico we don´t have a lot of F1 fans as I wish... so all the people is waiting FIFA 12 instear of F12011 so may be i have to wait a while...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.