F1 2011 Will you buy F1 2011?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
i don't know yet, its not like they fixed the 2010 don't get me wrong it worked, but there out to sell a product so far from what i have looked at looks to be better graphics, i dont know what do you guys think

Surely there are better things to worry about than a helmet. I didnt even bother will the helmet thing in the last game .I would worry about getting rid of the pit lane bugs, having a long career mode and the game not corrupting when saving it!

I'll buy it for xbox 360, I hope there are a lot of improvements. For an official game it really should have the official timing by LG with the official screen graphics you see on TV. Otherwise it's not going to look much different.

i will buy F1 2011 only if i'm 100% sure that there won't be a fps drop in the game like in F1 2010.....i want F1 2011 better optimised than F1 2010...personally, i think that the codies are doing a good job this year and the game will be as we all F1 fanatics want it to be :D cheers guys..ps: i will buy the pc version of the game

Yup, I am not purchasing this new game after I see the career mode is so short. Its quite a bit of a bummer. Because I was really looking forward to have a 10+ season career and taking my time and working hard to get in a competitive car. By the time I get to the team I want, how many seasons will I have with them?

Eff you Codemasters, I will not be purchasing it, TORRENT!

I'm not getting it, although I'm a big F1 fan. The 2010 game had many flaws, especially the PC version, which was a poorly optimized console port I spent weeks trying to get a decent FPS out of, and to top it all off CM didn't do crap to fix all the bugs either. If they do fix their issues, I may consider buying it. Right now I'm planning on getting rFactor 2 and downloading an F1 mod.

Codemasters should start listening to what people want. No dedicated server again. A holes. Torrents here we go again.

Yup, I am not purchasing this new game after I see the career mode is so short. Its quite a bit of a bummer. Because I was really looking forward to have a 10+ season career and taking my time and working hard to get in a competitive car. By the time I get to the team I want, how many seasons will I have with them?

Eff you Codemasters, I will not be purchasing it, TORRENT!

Race Department do not endorse, promote nor encourage illegal software. Please do not bring this up again on the forums.

Piracy is a crime which is punishable by law in most countries - may I remind you this is a PUBLIC forum, and publicly announcing you are conspiring to infringe copyright on this software title is not a good idea, especially seeing as your IP addresses are logged!

I suggest you think twice before posting comments like this in future.

Is that done simply by backing up the "steamapps" folder or individual game folder in "common" then pasting back in after the reinstall?

I backup the steam apps folder to keep all the games save but for the reinstall I just put steam back where it lives, the steamapps folder is not over written and all of the games including settings are available right away. The save games how ever are a different matter!

We just had a 50% race in Turkey with 10 human drivers and 2 AI (Chandook and Trulli). It was good fun. Chandook actually took the win as we do a kind of handicap staggered formation lap which Chandook didn't understand so just went racing.
My point it that it was fun with 12 cars on track 2 of them AI.
16 + 8 should be epic. 24 cars on the track.
BTW it can be fun to put an AI on Pro level just so you can talk about where he is and who is overtaking him etc.
Bring it on. I hope I dont have to pit every 6 laps for options though!

I'll definitely buy it, as soon as possible. In Germany around the 23. of September.
But I hope it is a bit more promising than the 2010 Edition. Personly, I don't like these
film sequences too much. Would prefer, if it was more game-oriented, more possibilities
to change the setup. The game is in my opinion still slightly too arcadish.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%