Wheel settings after update

Peter

who cares
All the old control sets are terminated with the update.

The advised settings are 900° and 30 wheel lock, but we tested and used default wheel driver settings without damper and spring.

For example Thrustmaster T500 60%/100%/100%/0%/0% and TX 75%/100%/100%/0%/0%.

Logitech uses 270° default, so the wheel lock is set to 10 in game.
Feel free to change that to 900°/30.

All wheels that have 900° should use this from now on as a default setting.

The target for the team is to have an automatic rotation/lock for all wheels/cars in the future.

sure this "different FFB-Bug on sessions" works as it should now?

Just had a practice with (Radical) judd, ffb was as i'm used to, steeringlock-rotation not correct as mentioned above. After quitting the session, and restarted again with judd, the ffb was different and the steering-rotation lock this time worked as it should -> wheel ingame&my wheel where sync.

I've uninstalled - cba waiting for even a token reply as to when they will fix the wheel issues.
Disappointed but not surprised.
G25 and G27 should be able to use the same settings. Have you tried my latest profiler and in-game settings? I wouldn't call it broken it's about 80% of where it should be. There's an update coming in a few days, too, hopefully that will help.

G25 and G27 should be able to use the same settings. Have you tried my latest profiler and in-game settings? I wouldn't call it broken it's about 80% of where it should be. There's an update coming in a few days, too, hopefully that will help.

I would call it broken as i have 0 Force Feedback since the WTCC update.
Have uploaded an .rcs etc as requested, have tried all suggestions etc. but what's the point?
They can change the name but some things remain the same.

Yeah. Tried everything.
Yo Bryan I don't recall if you posted before anything about a clean re-install... if not what comes to my mind is uninstall, delete and destroy to bits every single folder/entry/file left in your system... maybe delete also registry keys if you know how to do that. It's really really weird the FFB on your G27 is just acting plain dead.
Feel for you man!

Question: The Judd 138 has a 400deg range and 18 steering lock (those are the defaults). On my 900deg G27 I find I'm turning wheel well past 90deg to get around corners I don't think I should have to do that on at least it doesn't feel like the BMW M3 car (far from it). Is it working correctly?

How's the FFB for everyone after today's update? Especially G27 drivers?

I'm still running my same FFB settings which means not much changed for G27 FFB it would seem:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wheel-settings-after-update.92742/page-17#post-1838764

PS. Everyone should remember to start a new controller profiler after updates to be sure they're working with the latest S3 controller baseline.

G27 here
I would like to start a new profile but I forgot where the raceroom exe is located... :(:mad:

ffb has been fine for a while , its never been really broken just needed tweaking sometimes as for steering rack force etc , i drive3 different cars each week in real life and they all feel different , one has heavy power steering one has light power steering and the last one has none .. which one is right ?

ffb is about what you want its a personal thing , so "right" is subjective

Andi

Still have this huge deadzone in the centre of my Fanatec Forza CSR wheel since several month now. I edited the steering setting cfg file already, but it was not a big improvement. I wonder if this will ever change…
Sims like Iracing, AC, GSCE have a good feel in the wheel after some minor tweaks but here it seems I can do whatever I want, it just doesn’t feel right.

ffb has been fine for a while , its never been really broken just needed tweaking sometimes as for steering rack force etc , i drive3 different cars each week in real life and they all feel different , one has heavy power steering one has light power steering and the last one has none .. which one is right ?

ffb is about what you want its a personal thing , so "right" is subjective

Andi
I know what you want to say, but the fact will never change: they messed up FFB in the second or third last update.

I'm still wating for the problem has been fixed.

im going to disagree with you there , there has been some bd ffb in the past and changes have been made , but for most wheels it has improved if people set there profilers properly , no damper, no spring etc

if you have an issue with your wheel can you give some details ? wheel etc ...

Andi

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies