What game(s) are you currently playing right now?

Red Orchestra (a lot)
Xplane 11 (Quite a bit)
DCS (A fair bit)
A fair bit of RRE and AMS offline against the AI.
Soon to be playing Squad a lot.:thumbsup: No longer racing in the clubs here until Rule 8 is clarified.:rolleyes::whistling:

Red Orchestra (a lot)
Xplane 11 (Quite a bit)
DCS (A fair bit)
A fair bit of RRE and AMS offline against the AI.
Soon to be playing Squad a lot.:thumbsup: No longer racing in the clubs here until Rule 8 is clarified.:rolleyes::whistling:
What do you think of XPlane 11? I'v been an FSX man myself but it is definitely time to upgrade. Thinking P3D, probably, but XPlane 11 looks interesting too.

What do you think of XPlane 11? I'v been an FSX man myself but it is definitely time to upgrade. Thinking P3D, probably, but XPlane 11 looks interesting too.

Hi Andrew
Only just getting into it to be honest. I was also a Microsoft FS man since about 1998. I find X Plane 11 to be absolutely lovely to look at so far, plane handling is spot on too. Loads of details out of the box. I never get too serious though, I'm not one of these who asks the cabin attendant (ie the wife) to have a word with the noisy passengers in row 11d and informing the passengers that they are currently 37500 ft above the Azores.:D I generally just like plotting a flight plan and getting there safely whilst admiring the fantastic scenery. I was going to go down the Prepar3d route but chose X plane in the end.
I'm more of a DCS man myself. Nothing like taking out some bad guys in a convoy from the comfy seat of my A10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nox
I'm just starting Ultima Underworld 1, and also picking up Serious Sam: First Encounter again.
I tried to set up some older games for controller using Pinnacle, but finally realized that it just doesn't cut it for FPS games like Serious Sam. For those, I'm sticking with kb/mouse.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back