What game(s) are you currently playing right now?

Really good game. I hope Nintendo will release a new F-Zero title for the Switch.
It IS a great game, and a new F-Zero would be fantastic. Still waiting to hear about more games coming to Switch, the line up is pretty weak so far. I'll be getting the console, but I still want to see more games on it.

gran turismo 4, assetto corsa, probably forza 1 whenever my xbox controller gets here, and klonoa 2 (as a speedrun, and I've only done one full run so far but practiced daily for a bit)

Since having my Premium status revoked (because I complained about race cheating) I can't race in any of the clubs here so my interest has moved over to offline racing and some of the things I never seem to get time for so currently really hooked into Elite Dangerous. Really enjoying reliving old memories from my early Elite days on the Commodore 64 and then my Amiga before finally playing Elite Frontier on my 486 dx PC. Good old days they were when all computer games were new, wonderous and amazing.
Can you remember those days when a new game really did seem so good? A big box with a big manual. Those were the days. I remember opening my Indycar 2 big box and just couldn't wait to get it loaded.

Last edited:
I kickstarted ED but never managed to do anything in the game apart from crash my ship a few times. Really need to give it another shot as I loved the original.

You need to give it another go when you get time. I have only been playing it since xmas on the odd eveing and I have amassed 3 ships and 50 million credits just doing missions and some trading and community goals. Great stuff. Looking forward to eventually getting planetary landings on planets with atmospheres. :thumbsup:

I just started playing "The Forest"
It's a survival game, I'm bloody terrified at the moment :confused::D
Here's my first ever play through.................

I have gone back to Iracing. It's a lot better than it used to be a few years ago. Very impressed.

Bought Elite Dangerous. Far better on the PC Than the X1. Been enjoying that a lot. Also Motorsport Manager and Cities Skylines. All 3 games are amazing at sucking up time without you noticing!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%