What game(s) are you currently playing right now?

This is a thread to update what you guys are currently playing on your platforms, whether it be PC/Xbox 360/PS3/etc.

I just wanted to make this thread to hook up other users who may be playing the same game.

Racing sims can also be posted.

Here's what I'm playing:

PC
I'm currently taking a vacation from PC gaming until I get a comfortable chair.

Xbox 360
Diablo III
Dynasty Warriors 8

Nowadays I've played:

PC:
Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition
Age of Wonders
Battle for Middle Earth 2
Skyrim

Also played rFactor a bit after watching Rush, but not much. Wish to try something new really.

Waiting for PlayStation plus update and will be getting far cry 3 free and intend to get into the campaign. Loved fc2 on the Xbox. Recently finished the last of us and looking for another deep story line.

If you've never played a Bioshock give them a go Justin :thumbsup:

Playing Splinter Cell Blacklist on the PC just now, probably play GTA V on the Xbox after that.

Really want to play Metro Last Light but I want to complete the first one before I start it.

If you've never played a Bioshock give them a go Justin :thumbsup:

Playing Splinter Cell Blacklist on the PC just now, probably play GTA V on the Xbox after that.

Really want to play Metro Last Light but I want to complete the first one before I start it.
Recently finished infinite and have 1&2 installed on steam but haven't given them any time yet. Are they better than infinite?

On pc i'm playing GT Legends, rFactor, GTR 2 and started playing some Formula Trucks.

On console i've recently dusted off my PS2 and have been playing a bit of Gran Turismo 3 & 4, Tourist Trophy and Killzone.

on PC I'll be playing RBR forever and just got GTA V today on PS3 :sneaky: so that's a long time I'll spend on GTA V @Hiroshi Awazu nice games man! GT3 was my first ever PS2 game, I'd spend entire evenings trying to get the driving licences with my dad.... good times, nice thread

For me, I am currently at university so only have 2 games with me, rFactor and Robot Wars Extreme Destruction for PC.

Here's what I am playing now.

PC
RACE 07 (F1 Legends mod)
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+
TESV: Skyrim
Dungeon Siege 1
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
F1 2013 Classic Edition (very soon)

Xbox 360
Diablo III
Dynasty Warriors 8

EDIT - I still ****ing wish GTA V was released on PC.

Last edited:
I'm only a PC gamer, so here is my current list:

Race07 & GTR2.

Might get GTL, but I suck when it comes to the handling in that game :whistling:

Skyrim

Actually this is a game I have played since it's release. Funny thing thou, I have only completed the campaign once. :redface: So what am I doing you might ask? Well, I am guy who constantly creates new characters, and then play with them for awhile, just to create another, and another and so on. My Skyrim is also very heavy modded. I would say I spend most of my time just looking for new mods, test them out and then back to look for more.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Completed the game a few weeks ago, just to see the story and to get a feel for the game.
Now I'm playing it on the hardest difficulty, to try to "master" each mission. And since there is 3 play styles for each mission, it takes a while.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
A game I actually never got around to complete. Decided to chance that.

Borderlands 2
If there is time for it, me and a IRL goes CO-OP for a few hours.

The Stanley Parable

The Stanley Parable is a first person exploration game. You will play as Stanley, and you will not play as Stanley. You will follow a story, you will not follow a story. You will have a choice, you will have no choice. The game will end, the game will never end.

It's easily the best game released for the last couple of years tbh. This and Papers Please are something really unique and should be applauded (and bought).

It sold over 100k copies on 4 days as well, quite good for a steam-indie game. And it's got a demo! And three trailers that doesn't show you anything of the game!

Last note: Do not watch any playthroughs or anything from this game. Try the demo, watch the trailers, go by the 90 on Metacritic or 8.2 by users to decide if you should buy it or not! But watching playthroughs takes away the point of the game. It must be experienced first hand! All the 15+ endings!

Oh and it's not a game! But it is a game!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back