What game(s) are you currently playing right now?

I think it is a bit much of the developer to just blame over-excited gamers for the NMS hype. There is a good video comparing their E3 presentation with the released game and really they are completely different. If Ferrari advertised a 300mph flying car and what they actually delivered was a Fiat 500 we wouldn't be blaming car buyers for getting hyped. NMS looks like a boring resource gathering/survival game to me and to cap it all it runs badly.

Seems to be the game don't like you :roflmao:

I usually stick to the franchises or companies I know, rarely buy these games with great marketing, which often (but not all) ends up being a failure.

Yesterday I installed Grand Prix Legends and I realized that I forgotten how hard it was with keyboard :roflmao:

I played Call of Duty: United Offensive too.

Embarrassingly: Mass Effect 2... I bought the trilogy a couple summers ago and I don't game enough. I've played more recent games, but it's a long hike through the Mass Effect Universe.

That and MMA Manager on my phone. That game is great!

Embarrassingly: Mass Effect 2... I bought the trilogy a couple summers ago and I don't game enough. I've played more recent games, but it's a long hike through the Mass Effect Universe.

That and MMA Manager on my phone. That game is great!

Mass Effect... I'm guilty of buying the trilogy then not having time to play through it all...
One day

we wouldn't be blaming car buyers for getting hyped
Totalbiscuit made a video on that in regards to NMS.
I haven't really followed NMS that closely as i don't care about day-1 purchases that are only riddled with bugs, server issues and horrible performance anyways.
But seems like there was only very little information given by the devs and they were partly unclear, partly straight out lying about some features of the game. Only purpose for that i can see: building hype.

And, once again it proves: NEVER pre-purchase and DON'T buy day-1 if there were no PC review codes sent out to reviewers you trust. Except of course you play on consoles, then go ahead and buy on day 1 :)
Received a mail today about Titanfall 2's tech tests not coming to PC, you know what? I'm staying the hell away from this! This is without any doubt the biggest warning a developer can send out to it's playerbase.
There's absolutely no need to have public tests on consoles - the PS4 in their studio is the same that's in millions of house holds. But PCs - that's where public testing needs to be done.
This way you can already tell that there will be huge launch issues on PC.

But hey - enough screenshots, streams and videos on consoles will make people pre-order for their PC, because nowadays people don't have the patience to wait for real world reviews to come in...

Okay, this somehow escalated...

I played a little bit of Fuel again.
Such a fun arcade racer, although performance is absolutely horrible.

So with the Titanfall 2 beta tests, it appears the first major test at the weekend is seeing how many simultaneous downloads of the title before it breaks something with the following week being the actual multiplayer test.

Oh that's ok. I don't have 4K and doubt I'll be getting it any time soon. I'm just running the PC on a 40" Samsung TV so just need a card that can handle the more intensive titles soon. Obviously if the TV dies I'll maybe think about it. But the truth is I've always wanted triples so would probably end up getting 3 27" 144hz monitors instead.

Update
Sold my GTX 780 and have gone back to my backup card, 560ti whilst waiting for my 1070 to arrive. Gave AC a go and it looks and runs surprisingly well on that old card!

Playing Battlefield 4 on Xbox One at the moment. Seems pretty good so far.

PC I'm dying to give Mass Effect a go but trying to find options to use a PS3 controller on it as my keyboard and mouse aren't great and not actually in a good position for using to play games. (I only use them for menu selection in my racing sims if they don't have the ability to use controls on my Fanatec wheel rims)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%