What game(s) are you currently playing right now?

- PC -
- Battlefield 1 Premium.
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 (All DLCs)
- Rocket League.
- FINAL FANTASY X HD Remaster.

* * * And off course * * *

* rFactor2 (More than 1150h played online, only in Steam) :D
* RaceRoom (Most of the content)
* Assetto Corsa (All DLCs)
Edit: I do not play simulator games in offline mode. (i don't like)

Last edited:
Currently playing this, Fishing: Barrents Sea, it's a fishing game, and yes, you can name your own boats!
Say hello to McBoatface jr. :D
FF5C2F83E17A4BA94FA4EFE0272A6A7565DF986F

Anyone playing Boom Beach? I'm co-leader of a pretty decent task force that's been around just over 3 years non-stop. We could use a few more members to help us get to the higher levels. Check out task force "Slayerz 4". No rules really as long as you regularly participate in ops.

Gears Of War 4 on PC which looks amazing and Red Dead Redemption 2 on ps4 which looks incredible on the stock machine.

RDR 2 has amazing landscapes and the voice acting is terrific.

A bit of Star Citizen inbetween.

I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time. At first, I played alone on my PC. Then I told my friends about this game. They were interested and also downloaded it. We found a shared server where we can play together. Later, when we gained experience, we started recording the game stream. We have about 10 people in the team and about 250 people on the server https://minecraftservers.biz/universemc/. There are so many interesting things going on there. We show not only how to build and sap, but also entertain subscribers by making fun of each other. We already have over 50,000 subscribers on the channel.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back