Visor View Mod

yea, those where the same that i found, i installed my origin yesterday and got a few higher res images then the ones found on the net, redid the upper part, used real helmet image....
2012-12-05_00003.jpg

You should release the finished visor.dds file as your helmet mod. I'd buy it. :)

Version 1.1 has been released.

Changelog:
Added: visor open/close feature
Fixed: rain fall inside helmet
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Cannot wait to test it!

By the way, Kenken, do you think its possible to change the steering wheel display?
I tried to change the right hud on the screen to show the lap times instead of player's position, but no luck.

Tried here:
<display value="right_readout" node="int_digi_lap" font="int_digi_speed" num_chars="4" factor="3.6"/>

Guess it will be possible if i find the "tag" for current lap time and replace with the "int_digi_lap". You think its possible? :D

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Cannot wait to test it!

By the way, Kenken, do you think its possible to change the steering wheel display?
I tried to change the right hud on the screen to show the lap times instead of player's position, but no luck.

Tried here:
<display value="right_readout" node="int_digi_lap" font="int_digi_speed" num_chars="4" factor="3.6"/>

Guess it will be possible if i find the "tag" for current lap time and replace with the "int_digi_lap". You think its possible? :D

I heard SLI-Pro can display sector time of this game series, if that's true, it's possible. But I don't know how to fill missing pieces.

I heard SLI-Pro can display sector time of this game series, if that's true, it's possible. But I don't know how to fill missing pieces.
Hm...yes i think i saw a video of SLI-Pro displaying the lap times.
Cm should have made a way to change the display settings on the car's steering wheel :)
I'll see if i can find something. Thank you!!!! :thumbsup:

By Thimoty Decrans's suggestion, I'm thinking to modify for allowing to change texture by key when player switches car in-game.

The file structure of visor texture will be changed as follows.
  1. All textures put into 'Visor Mod' directory.
  2. (One texture for all team) If visor.dds and visoropen.dds exist in 'Visor Mod' directory, game will load only this one pair of textures.
  3. (individual texture for each team) All texture will load from sub-directories and player can choose by key('Page Up' and 'Page Down'). The name of sub-directories for each team are as same as for car texture.

I want to hear your opinion, especially, visor texture creater's.

By Thimoty Decrans's suggestion, I'm thinking to modify for allowing to change texture by key when player switches car in-game.

The file structure of visor texture will be changed as follows.
  1. All textures put into 'Visor Mod' directory.
  2. (One texture for all team) If visor.dds and visoropen.dds exist in 'Visor Mod' directory, game will load only this one pair of textures.
  3. (individual texture for each team) All texture will load from sub-directories and player can choose by key('Page Up' and 'Page Down'). The name of sub-directories for each team are as same as for car texture.
I want to hear your opinion, especially, visor texture creater's.

if it would be possible ..best way for me would be to have only 2 buttons assigned
1-to toggle all teams visor's
2- toggle the Visor open

that would work good on a controller :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play