Visor View Mod

Did you edit the image in Photoshop? You need to create an image with an open visor layer just like the closed version.
Closed
2012120300005.jpg

Open
2012120300004.jpg

kenken

Thank you very much for this mod-update. Made myself a visor-texture for my private use...I put together the parts of different helmet textures, that I liked best. So there also goes a thank you to the people who made all these different textures.

Two pics of the opened and closed Visor:
screenshot21625.jpg

screenshot22034.jpg

kenken

Thank you very much for this mod-update. Made myself a visor-texture for my private use...I put together the parts of different helmet textures, that I liked best. So there also goes a thank you to the people who made all these different textures.

Two pics of the opened and closed Visor:
screenshot21625.jpg

screenshot22034.jpg

Please release this as a mod texture. Many would be ever so grateful.

Guys, I'm glad to hear it's working well.

kenken New open close feature works well buddy great work. Here's something else for you ;) how about tearoff strips that clog up with oil etc in the race and you have to press a button to clear it up?

I thought that feature would be nice when I decided to make this MOD.
How about this? 1. How much stain visor depends on distance you drove. 2. If you close a distance to other car in front of you, stain effect is accelerated. First one,of course, is must. Second one is I think it can be.

Thinking new feature is always fun, but I must fix rain bug.

Yeah great idea
Guys, I'm glad to hear it's working well.

I thought that feature would be nice when I decided to make this MOD.
How about this? 1. How much stain visor depends on distance you drove. 2. If you close a distance to other car in front of you, stain effect is accelerated. First one,of course, is must. Second one is I think it can be.

Thinking new feature is always fun, but I must fix rain bug.
And would be nice to only have 2 or 3 strips so you have to decide when is best to use them, sort of another tactic in the game

Please release this as a mod texture. Many would be ever so grateful.

Hi Andy,

sorry I can't release this as a mod, as I combined these textures out of 3 different other visor-textures from 3 different modders, that I've found around the net.

kenken

Great new ideas! Like version 1, reminds me of the good old GP4 days ;)
Thanks again for the good work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back