Visor View Mod

this is great !
2012-12-04_00002.jpg

2012-12-04_00001.jpg
It looks awesome ! Could you release it in a complete pack with Ferrari stripe please ?

its not finished
Love the detail in this, any chance you could upload the photoshop file with layers please?
Its not finished ..yet,.....planning to make all the teams..., maybey after that il upload the .psd, if ur in to photoshop look up "shift2 unleashed visor " u can do a lot from the game screenshots..., i do own the game but cant find the texture so i used some screenshots wich i found on google, combined it with Rini Braat's base and thats what i got currently..but im still not satisfied with the visor open..yet..

WOW, just WOW! So many great visors you guys can do! Thanks.

p.s.: If all permissions given, can you be so kind to upload them as mods so I, ignorant PS and GIMP matters, can enjoy racing with them (while thanking you over, over, and over at the same time) ;)

its not finished

Its not finished ..yet,.....planning to make all the teams..., maybey after that il upload the .psd, if ur in to photoshop look up "shift2 unleashed visor " u can do a lot from the game screenshots..., i do own the game but cant find the texture so i used some screenshots wich i found on google, combined it with Rini Braat's base and thats what i got currently..but im still not satisfied with the visor open..yet..

Looking forward to that :)

its not finished

I found the shift2 visor textures, however they are all in little fabric squares that the game then renders into the visor.
Visor fabrics located in this file - \SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED\Pakfiles\DriversDriver02_BIG_e3_m.bff. You need to unpack it first obviously; but using a screenshot is still probably easier.

Your visor does look great though, looking forward to getting the psd. :)

I found the shift2 visor textures, however they are all in little fabric squares that the game then renders into the visor.
Visor fabrics located in this file - \SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED\Pakfiles\DriversDriver02_BIG_e3_m.bff. You need to unpack it first obviously; but using a screenshot is still probably easier.

Your visor does look great though, looking forward to getting the psd. :)

yea, those where the same that i found, i installed my origin yesterday and got a few higher res images then the ones found on the net, redid the upper part, used real helmet image....
2012-12-05_00003.jpg

• Deleted member 137812

Good job guys, haven't tried this yet but it sure adds something to the experience!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.