Visor View Mod

One thing I forgot. I set dirt acceleration effect will active at gap(between you and car in front of you) is below 50m(10 x car length). Probably, it's too wide. Perhaps, 30m or less is proper value. Try to change AccelLimit parameter. And my personal opinion, if AccelFactor was set too lower value, it may be good at race start(crowded situation), but it may not good at isolated situation(most part of race).
2): I think he meant that he just had to use the Home key to manually turn the visor off for the cut-scenes. That's all
I see. I totally misinterpreted his words.
What are your plans for the mod once this version is released. Will you stop development and move onto something else or do you want to add new ideas/improvements for this mod still?
It's hard to tell. But I constantly caused trouble with someone regardless who was responsible. And I think it will happen in the future. Maybe, I'm arrogant and selfish person. It's not just in public thread, I have constantly received uncomfortable PM. Every time I read those PM, I felt I'm servant or slave labor for those people. As I told you before, maybe, it's time to quit modding.

A1: Set AccelFactor to 100 or less. vlasovas suggested 60.
A2: That's right. And he noticed HOME key didn't work at these scene. Did I misinterpret his words?
A3: tearoff key assign changed to 'N' because '/' key depends on keyboard type(localized). Both Met_fan and vlasovas were reported. You may find that posts in somewhere of the beginning of RC test discussion.

I see. Thanks. In new cockpit view detection code(current implementation), cam name started with 'head-cam' should be recognized as cockpit view.

kenken Here are the results of the test with the latest DLL.

It seems to be working great. Auto team selection works great now too. These are the only problems I know of now:

1) First lap dirtiness is very accentuated, as you already pointed out. I ran the test with the default ini settings so maybe I can use your suggested values to fix this?

2) The visor shows on the cut-scenes at the end of the race (Again a well known problem, I think this is what vlasovas was mentioning when he was talking about pressing "home" to manually disable the visor on the cut-scenes.

I think you got it wrong, it was what WillsB3 said.
in animation at the end of the race, if I win the race, or even just crossing the finish line, where the results are displayed, the visor is shown, this is the only problem of this mod now.
but I do not know, maybe this can not be fixed, so I said I'm glad we have the HOME key, just use your finger, she solves hehehehe,

WillsB3 on the value of 60, he is good, I thought to decrease even more, because it is good for racing than 50% or 100% the dust takes more laps to accumulate, and not in all laps as before, but for short races, 3 or 5 laps, the value may be higher because the visor, dirty little

and about the cameras in windows 7 I tested with the mod "OSD" by Ryder 25, in this mod, the cockpit camera is doubled, for the second camera shows the information kers, and are also renamed, the mod visor recognized and worked with 2 cameras, everything is perfect. do not think it will have problems with other mods, since in this work right
vwtzk4.jpg

I think you got it wrong, it was what WillsB3 said.
in animation at the end of the race, if I win the race, or even just crossing the finish line, where the results are displayed, the visor is shown, this is the only problem of this mod now.
but I do not know, maybe this can not be fixed, so I said I'm glad we have the HOME key, just use your finger, she solves hehehehe,
Sorry. I misinterpreted your words.
I didn't take this known cut scene issue seriously, so I didn't investigate it, to be honest. In some way, I might be able to fix it. I can't promise anything at this moment.

One thing I forgot. I set dirt acceleration effect will active at gap(between you and car in front of you) is below 50m(10 x car length). Probably, it's too wide. Perhaps, 30m or less is proper value. Try to change AccelLimit parameter. And my personal opinion, if AccelFactor was set too lower value, it may be good at race start(crowded situation), but it may not good at isolated situation(most part of race).

I see. I totally misinterpreted his words.

It's hard to tell. But I constantly caused trouble with someone regardless who is responsible. And I think it will happen in the future. Maybe, I'm arrogant and selfish person. It's not just in public thread, I have constantly received uncomfortable PM. Every time I read those PM, I felt I'm servant or slave labor for those people. As I told you before, maybe, it's time to quit modding.
I also have had my days,
I think the worst is when someone takes your mod and throw on another site, and says that the mod has done not have the minimum respect for their work, my mod storm is now out there, with others, himself proclaiming owners, only blur the texture to try to hide, but the all work is your, so I did not make more updates, but I stopped bore about that, to the point of going there at the site complain, but it is very annoying yes
almost stopped a lot of times for it, but I thought, neither Jesus Christ did not please everyone, and I started thinking "I do mods for my use, and for my fun, and forget the problems , but I'll share with the world, however, I'm not on the payroll of the world, so, I dont have to bother with what the world may complain "and this line of thinking helped me, I was going neither shed more tires this year, but I go through a difficult time in my life, and do this mod, helps me to forget that moment is a therapy!!

I also have had my days,
I think the worst is when someone takes your mod and throw on another site, and says that the mod has done not have the minimum respect for their work, my mod storm is now out there, with others, himself proclaiming owners, only blur the texture to try to hide, but all the work is your, so I did not make more updates, but I stopped bore about that, to the point of going there at the site complain, but it is very annoying yes
almost stopped a lot of times for it, but I thought, neither Jesus Christ did not please everyone, and I started thinking "I do mods for my use, and for my fun, and forget the problems , but I'll share with the world, however, I'm not on the payroll of the world, so, I dont have to bother with what the world may complain "and this line of thinking helped me, I was going neither shed more tires this year, but I go through a difficult time in my life, and do this mod, helps me to forget that moment is a therapy!!
I understand what you said and totally agree with you. Modding allows me to forget things in real world. As long as you have fun of modding, it will provide perfect hidden place.

I really don't care about those people who treated me as fool. But I hate what I became or will become because of those people. If there was the way to prevent it, I'll take it no matter how hard choice it is.

I understand what you said and totally agree with you. Modding allows me to forget things in real world. As long as you have fun of modding, it will provide perfect hidden place.

I really don't care about those people who treated me as fool. But I hate what I became or will become because of those people. If there was the way to prevent it, I'll take it no matter how hard choice it is.

This is sad to hear. It's always a great shame when a modder decides to stop doing mods because of the minority of people. I think most members here are always grateful for any work all he modders do to improve the experience for everyone. Sometime's its difficult when you get a few bad apples who don't show respect but I don't think we suffer from that too much here from what I've seen. I think the language barrier between members can also make things appear worse than they are but the fact is we all just have to try and communicate in the best way we can. Hope you don't decide to stop Kenken, you have already produced some amazing work which most of us never thought possible! I know that 99% of the members here are extremely grateful for the work you've done for F1 2012 so far :)

This is sad to hear. It's always a great shame when a modder decides to stop doing mods because of the minority of people. I think most members here are always grateful for any work all he modders do to improve the experience for everyone. Sometime's its difficult when you get a few bad apples who don't show respect but I don't think we suffer from that too much here from what I've seen. I think the language barrier between members can also make things appear worse than they are but the fact is we all just have to try and communicate in the best way we can. Hope you don't decide to stop Kenken, you have already produced some amazing work which most of us never thought possible! I know that 99% of the members here are extremely grateful for the work you've done for F1 2012 so far :)

People never see whole picture. What's happened in public thread is half of it. They never see another half in PM. Generally, people becomes more arrogant and more selfish in PM because no one see their behavior. For example, 'I can help you. I want to see your source code because I want to know how it works', 'Create texture for me. these images are what I want', 'I can't get patch, send me patched game files.' and so on. Can you believe that?

To be honest, I want to continue but I don't want to see those selfish things. These make me sick. I don't decide anything and I don't know what I do. For now, I'm concentrate to release 1.3.

summing up, I think every user should have this in mind, if they can not help, too, do not disturb!

kenken
I was playing now, and I could notice when using the replay, that in the cycle of cameras in the replay , continue to appear visors in the onboard cameras , that's because the game does not seem to consider exchanging camera when in the replay see the pictures, they are all as head cam.
if in the game I'm using the bumper camera for example, in the replay will not appear visors on the onboard cameras

2d17plt.jpg

25r2wjm.jpg

dej9x.jpg

summing up, I think every user should have this in mind, if they can not help, too, do not disturb!

kenken
I was playing now, and I could notice when using the replay, that in the cycle of cameras in the replay , continue to appear visors in the onboard cameras , that's because the game does not seem to consider exchanging camera when in the replay see the pictures, they are all as head cam.
if in the game I'm using the bumper camera for example, in the replay will not appear visors on the onboard cameras
I see. I'll investigate it. But I'll do it after release 1.3.

does this work on pirated version? update one? dx11
no friend, as you must have seen higher up, is made to patch 12, and any new version (if the future comes to have another) that is released, or even older, how you asked here, will give the amount of work that you found on pages ago, so I recommend that you buy there in the steam, keep an eye it always has promotions!!
and you will not lose anything, from what I saw, the pirate is all full of bug, then buy, will not regret
the jack sparrow, now beached

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 110 56.1%