Virginia International Raceway

Tracks Virginia International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah only gave 3 stars cause i aint tried the track yet and i wanna looks good but i dont like hidden surprises within unknown exe files i aint gunna even install the track on my main machine till i know what they are,ive learned my lesson over the years by blind installing things and after that **** a few years back with that dodgy angry planes mod that most got infected by (i didnt btw) i am really cautious over every mod i use and your response dont help sayin hidden surprises,your track does look good but you cant put hidden surprises in mod files like this
So you come in here and ask what they are for. You don't "review" something you haven't even tried.

To answer your question they are addons for the track. You find codes around the track and enter them into the installers which adds bonus features to the track.

ok ive gone thru em theres nuthin malicious in them but next time maybe a zip file would be better than .exe files :)
and sorry for the over paranoia but yeah

So you come in here and ask what they are for. You don't "review" something you haven't even tried.

To answer your question they are addons for the track. You find codes around the track and enter them into the installers which adds bonus features to the track.
yeah yeah i know so how do i take my review away now the author replied on it

Can you please name one point to point track where the ghost is working?
:redface: No. You got me. I was looking for a little black spot on this gem of a track. But Ghost car works on all other track layout, only in the hiidden "Paddock Run" layout, which is indeed a p to p track. Thx. Shame on me. I was thinking about circuit (round) tracks which I was tried to fix missing ghost car problem. You are right !
but you cant put hidden surprises in mod files like this
This was the real fun and the reason why this track stand out and need a SIX star ratiing. adding a liitle adventure. EXE have written clues and then solved them with my own brain, "Intersection !" Yes! "Thunderbox!" Lol! Yes ... This was fun..you do not understand this.... :O_o:

EXE have written clues and then solved them with my own brain, "Intersection !" Yes! "Thunderbox!" Lol! Yes ... This was fun..you do not understand this.... :O_o:[/QUOTE]
oh i understand completely,
and aint i allowed to ask what they are ???

:redface: No. You got me. I was looking for a little black spot on this gem of a track. But Ghost car works on all other track layout, only in the hiidden "Paddock Run" layout, which is indeed a p to p track. Thx. Shame on me. I was thinking about circuit (round) tracks which I was tried to fix missing ghost car problem. You are right !
Too bad, it would have been nice to have the ghost there too :(

Update available now. Have fun guys :)

dazzyb2k3 updated Virginia International Raceway with a new update entry:

VIR Version 1.1 : Shader updates, new AI and more!

Version 1.1 - 18/09/16
Complete shader rework by LilSki for improved lighting
Misc texture improvements
New AI throughout
Road edging improved
Oak Tree tyres moved off kerbing
DRS Zones for Full, Grand East & Grand West added (2 zones on Full & Grand East. 1 zone on Grand West)
Fixed wonky cambers in T3, T6 & T10
Fantastic new camset by Black Wagtail (full layout)
Bit of housekeeping on the JSON and other ini files
Minor performance optimizations
Fixed Patriot cam behind tent
Reduced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This looks like a very nice changelog, testing asap.
One small thing, do I need to re-unlock the VIP stuff or the overwrite is enough?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.