Virginia International Raceway

Tracks Virginia International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've tested the new Koenigsegg One:1 (not released yet) on the full course and this freaking fast car go 350 kph there. Really scary :confused: When I get the permission from the team I'll post a pic :p
Bragger! :sneaky:

1aqfam.jpg

Please some help with code no3. I cant find it.

The hint is "Intersection". There's only one, prominent place where something intersects the track. Go there, switch to external cam for easier looking around (not required there, but helps) and You'll find the board easily.

^ That was the one I found on my very first lap while just driving, not even thinking about VIP content... in other words, it's not far from the track. You'll get it.

Yeah...I found and unlocked all 4 bonus VIP contnent !!

But...is it made by intension, that the famous oak tree, the guardrail there and the tire barriers around the tree are UNCOLLIDABLE ? I am able to drive through them and cut Turn 12 corner like I did when there was no tree.
Maybe update this ... ??
But everything else is fantastic...I have no words...level of detail...and tons of roadside objects...i am impressed...best mod track ever !!

Yeah...I found and unlocked all 4 bonus VIP contnent !!

But...is it made by intension, that the famous oak tree, the guardrail there and the tire barriers around the tree are UNCOLLIDABLE ? I am able to drive through them and cut Turn 12 corner like I did when there was no tree.
Maybe update this ... ??

That is intentional. Because it's an optional object it has to be uncollidable to avoid issues online (in the case that one person has the tree and one doesn't).

...to avoid issues online....
OK, Thanks, that make sense to me.
After writing my above post, I tried the Paddok Run in Hotlap mode. And...no GHOST CAR recording. :(
But I know the solution, as I had that also on many mod tracks. This tracks need split (or sector) timing.:O_o:
In results I only get the time at sector 1, and no overall time.
To record a GHOST CAR the tracks needs 1 sector split (the invisible boxes called AC_SECTOR_1_L&R or something like this, your track designers will know what I mean)
(sry my english is too bad)

OK, Thanks, that make sense to me.
After writing my above post, I tried the Paddok Run in Hotlap mode. And...no GHOST CAR recording. :(
But I know the solution, as I had that also on many mod tracks. This tracks need split (or sector) timing.:O_o:
In results I only get the time at sector 1, and no overall time.
To record a GHOST CAR the tracks needs 1 sector split (the invisible boxes called AC_SECTOR_1_L&R or something like this, your track designers will know what I mean)
(sry my english is too bad)

I tried adding the sectors but it doesn't seem to work. Also, it doesn't work on the trento-bondone either... Can you please name one point to point track where the ghost is working? So that I can see what's going on.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.