MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

OK there is another way, and this should be work, Is duplicate the bike you (estrella galicia as you said) make a copy of that bike assign another CUS_BIKE_720 (example) same for cockpit , class, open the file and assign another entry , so with this you will have your team bike empty number , open it wit CS an put your number in the position as you want , cause you are putting the number over the bike skin, if you want, if you dont understand the process I will try to explain better later, so wait me a little more ;)

Fixed, have a look into the download section
MotoGPVR46X64 2016-07-21 08-42-26-94.jpg

MotoGPVR46X64 2016-07-21 08-45-01-73.jpg

i'm trying to do this, do you know how i can edit the riders names and numbers to turn for example Hanika to Webb?
This would be done by editing the DB.ZTS file in MENU/TEXT/[your language]/. That was the way it was done the last years.

As for his nationality for example, you'd have to change that in DATA/DB/DB_PILOTINFOS.BML.

In both cases, you will require a form of Editor (I have not personally used @Dyego JhOu 's editors that can be found in the download section yet, but judging from the community reactions, they're working just fine).

As always, make sure you back up your files before editing :)

This would be done by editing the DB.ZTS file in MENU/TEXT/[your language]/. That was the way it was done the last years.

As for his nationality for example, you'd have to change that in DATA/DB/DB_PILOTINFOS.BML.

In both cases, you will require a form of Editor (I have not personally used @Dyego JhOu 's editors that can be found in the download section yet, but judging from the community reactions, they're working just fine).

Thanks a lot, really helps :)
Do you know if it's possible to add teams in (like my custom team) by editing these files?

hey if i change more than 1 rider the game crashes,
i've changed Hanika for webb but then for my career mode series on youtube i'd like to change the rider line up around (Jorge Navarro moves up to Moto2 and Lorenzo Dalla Porta replaces him) however when i change Navarro into Dalla Porta the game crashes. Have you experienced this? :/

hey if i change more than 1 rider the game crashes,
i've changed Hanika for webb but then for my career mode series on youtube i'd like to change the rider line up around (Jorge Navarro moves up to Moto2 and Lorenzo Dalla Porta replaces him) however when i change Navarro into Dalla Porta the game crashes. Have you experienced this? :/
You must make sure not to change the overall length of the BML or ZTS files. You can only replace characters, but never add any. Otherwise the game will crash.

You must make sure not to change the overall length of the BML or ZTS files. You can only replace characters, but never add any. Otherwise the game will crash.

But you can change the length... When i tested the ZTS editor i've change the "Yamaha Tech 3" to "Yamaha Tech 3555"... But i've not tested beyond this...

Same to BML files, otherwise modify the physics would be much restrictive...

If you're using some HEX editor you must change the length of the word (is 4 bytes before the description). If use the ZTS editor that i developed it does this automatically for you.

OK there is another way, and this should be work, Is duplicate the bike you (estrella galicia as you said) make a copy of that bike assign another CUS_BIKE_720 (example) same for cockpit , class, open the file and assign another entry , so with this you will have your team bike empty number , open it wit CS an put your number in the position as you want , cause you are putting the number over the bike skin, if you want, if you dont understand the process I will try to explain better later, so wait me a little more ;)

Wow, this way is perfect! I tried to put the number to the skin of the team (estrella galicia in this case), My custom number was in the skin, but the number of official driver is over and it looked weird.. Could you explain how to add another bike and how to assign? I am very interested!
Thanks bro :)

But you can change the length... When i tested the ZTS editor i've change the "Yamaha Tech 3" to "Yamaha Tech 3555"... But i've not tested beyond this...

Same to BML files, otherwise modify the physics would be much restrictive...

If you're using some HEX editor you must change the length of the word (is 4 bytes before the description). If use the ZTS editor that i developed it does this automatically for you.
So, Jorge Navarro is 12 letters, do i have to replace it with 12 or less letters because it just crashes :/ i've tried numerous things but it keeps crashing :/

You using the ZTS Editor or a HEX Editor? Which file that you trying to edit? I've found it on DB.ZTS, but i don't know if is only in this file...
View attachment 144742
i'm using the ZTS file editor, the one you uploaded. I'm trying to edit the DB_PilotNames.ZTS file because i would like to put the riders on different bikes, to make it more interesting for my youtube series. However I would like to replace Jorge Navarro (because he will move to Moto2) and replace him with Lorenzo Dalla Porta.
I also would like to Replace the bike liveries to better suit the new riders but they won't show up after i replace the dds files.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 244
Wow, this way is perfect! I tried to put the number to the skin of the team (estrella galicia in this case), My custom number was in the skin, but the number of official driver is over and it looked weird.. Could you explain how to add another bike and how to assign? I am very interested!
Thanks bro :)
Try painting all black and the alpha channel paint too (the alphabetic number you select) , so with this the number dissapear , remenber in game select the same number you have painting before , and see what happen, tell me if it work
btw I took me 5 hard days trying to figuere out how to add a custom bike for a team without change the original driver bike , I can't create a new team or dont know how, try and tell me, if not work I will try to made a decent tutorial how to add a custom bike, number, suit , for your team without change the others ;)

Thanks a lot, really helps :)
Do you know if it's possible to add teams in (like my custom team) by editing these files?
Add a New Team for carrer , I really dont know I try since the game came out , but maybe I dont find the way , cause there is a free space for your driver , 33 and you 34 but add a team in the select menu , I dont know how t do that and I try many ways, you can delete one team (MH6) but I can't add another , so I guess the problem is the free slot for this , If someone know anything more let us how to ;);)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.