MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

The process is somewhat complicated for someone who does not know hexadecimal editing (I included). I open the .bin file containing the 3D model with a hexadecimal editor (HxD) and following the tutorial of this forum (link below) have managed to extract models with a tool called Hex2obj. I'm noob in hexadecimal editing but with effort I have managed to extract some models. I'm sorry but I can't create a tool to extract all models of the game, I cant make a tool to import models to 3Dmax but it will not be necessary, because extracted files with the program are .obj files, those files is supported by blender and 3dmax.

PS: This is the forum of the tool, if there is anyone here who know more than me about editing :)

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.p...06a88ef9a01a6678758be66c29ae&p=119713#p119713

There has to be someone who is able to edit 3d files (add winglets etc... ) :/

Hi
Im really glad we have awesome modders of physics there such as @Giovaneveterano
Anyway... My aim is to be able to do a mod with a lot of power and braking power to do the closest times to reality.
Now Im making some kind of PHYSICS mod based on some other physics mod but with less lowsides or skids GENERAL.
Im experimenting with different bikes ( Ducati-355kmh but worse brakes, Honda HAS to be lightest because iz wobbles and jump on front so much, Yamaha maybe the slowest but the most stable )

Im testing it on Mugello because of power-braking and my best time was 1:46:906 (marquez was 0.100 faster in 2016) But it´snot as easy as it feels like because my WIP mod is based on tyre temperatures and tyre wear of front so you can be faster but then you can have lowsides or highsides.
But anyway.. Im doing about 3 mods right now so I need some help.. If is there anyone who is interrested in this (not most realistic, not hardest) mod so send me PM and you can test it.
Thanks and have a nice day.

P.S. I also edited riding styles ( Redding, Cal, Bradl or Pol has the same style as Marc etc..)

Hi guys, I somehow get how the custom number work
[url=https://postimg.org/image/ezgyv2xsx/][/URL]

All you have to do is create your custom number and then put it under sets of alphabet in accelerator, dinpro, or else.
The next step is edit the font bml, to determine its location and size. In my case I edit char53 which is for character number 5 and erase number 3 alpha layer in photoshop so my custom number doesn't overlay with number 3 character.

Good find, this what I have done before , which is almost the same...
You must also need to paint black some parts of your number in Alpha1 Channel , or if you complete edit for example number 18 (1) , go to the Channel , select Alpha1 channel and paint all in black and find your font of course

All you have to do is create your custom number and then put it under sets of alphabet in accelerator, dinpro, or else.
The next step is edit the font bml, to determine its location and size. In my case I edit char53 which is for character number 5 and erase number 3 alpha layer in photoshop so my custom number doesn't overlay with number 3 character.

Awesome! but I dont understand it :( Im a noob haha
I have designed my custom number in size of riders of motogp (512x512) in format DDS.
But I dont understand where I put the pic of the custom number, and if its correct put my file (512 dds) in "MENU\FONT" folder. My custom number is 14, its block but I unlock it with cheat engine. Actually I have the number 14 but with the font IMPACT original..
How I can put my custom number? I dont understand the process, sorry..
thanks!

The root is correct MENU/FONT search the fonts you want , open it and put your custom numbers separate number by number , paint black the default number 1, 8 and dont remenber well this process , also you must go to the alpha channel and paint it too, remenber to select the same fonts in game and same style , its going to look something like this
1a.jpg

The root is correct MENU/FONT search the fonts you want , open it and put your custom numbers separate number by number , paint black the default number 1, 8 and dont remenber well this process , also you must go to the alpha channel and paint it too, remenber to select the same fonts in game and same style , its going to look something like thisView attachment 144146

That I have already done, as you say (channel alpha too) but the position of the number in my bike (moto3 estrella galicia) is not in the center, how I can change that?
Is it possible to have a dds custom texture number like a official rider? a texture for each number (14, 1, 2, 98, etc)

I really dont know if is possible do that like the official , Did you try change the values like ashshidiq23 said in the post before?

The root is correct MENU/FONT search the fonts you want , open it and put your custom numbers separate number by number , paint black the default number 1, 8 and dont remenber well this process , also you must go to the alpha channel and paint it too, remenber to select the same fonts in game and same style , its going to look something like thisView attachment 144146
After doing that how do you bring the numbers closer together. I tried number 57 and the numbers 5 and 7 were really far apart.

That I have already done, as you say (channel alpha too) but the position of the number in my bike (moto3 estrella galicia) is not in the center, how I can change that?
Is it possible to have a dds custom texture number like a official rider? a texture for each number (14, 1, 2, 98, etc)

What I do is little bit different ftom Xtra-Large22 but same outcome. As you can see I put my custom number under the alphabet and then I blacked out the number 3 part. This way I only have to edit one character value on the bml which is 5. But finding the pixel location is very tricky though.

What I do is little bit different ftom Xtra-Large22 but same outcome. As you can see I put my custom number under the alphabet and then I blacked out the number 3 part. This way I only have to edit one character value on the bml which is 5. But finding the pixel location is very tricky though.

Awesome. You could make a tutorial about this? Now I have replaced the numbers 1 and 4 as did the Xtra-Large22 friend, but I would like to put the number as you have done. I understand the process of texture (the alpha channel and put my customizado number, that's not a problem for me) but I don't understand how to change the file .bml :( I don't know what "char" data corresponds to numbers 1 and 4 and I don't know how to changing the position of the new customized number.. (the pixel location) could you help me? Thanks!

I dont try this , but isn't in the font you choose (ACCELERATOR.bml) to edit the possition and offset and coordinate x,y like the scrrenshot from post before from ashshi ?
btw why you dont separate 53 and do 5,3

One more thing what exactly wanna do with your number, bigger , smaller , separate , another position???

Last edited:
btw why you dont separate 53 and do 5,3
because if I don't separate 53 I just have to edit one char value in bml (just 5 and don't need to edit 3 as well) also if I don't want to have space between number I can do it this way. Like rossi's number for example, there's no space between the numbers. I don't know if I can do that if I separate the numbers, I haven't try it.

Awesome. You could make a tutorial about this? Now I have replaced the numbers 1 and 4 as did the Xtra-Large22 friend, but I would like to put the number as you h understand the process of texture (the alpha channel and put my customizado number, that's not a problem for me) but I don't understand how to change the file .bml :( I don't know what "char" data corresponds to numbers 1 and 4 and I don't know how to changing the position of the new customized number.. (the pixel location) could you help me? Thanks!
I transverse manually from char 1 (I don't know how to find the number quicker than that) based on the nearest pixel I guess (helped with tools off course) on the dds file.

ohhhh you are right , my bad, and if you put your (53) and in game select 2 digit numbers , lets just said (18) what id you put your (53) over 1 and paint black and the alpha for 8 , and dont know if this work, is all about trying

Last edited:
Ig
ohhhh you are right , my bad, and if you put your (53) and in game select 2 digit numbers , lets just said (18) what id you put your (53) over 1 and paint black and the alpha for 8 , and dont know if this work, is all about trying
If I put the 53 over 1 and blacked the 8 alpha then the number become smaller
The reason I put the number in the bottom is because if I overlap the character that arleady there, my number will appear small on the bike and I don't like it so I make the custom number bigger and put it on the bottom

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.