MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

Add a New Team for carrer , I really dont know I try since the game came out , but maybe I dont find the way , cause there is a free space for your driver , 33 and you 34 but add a team in the select menu , I dont know how t do that and I try many ways, you can delete one team (MH6) but I can't add another , so I guess the problem is the free slot for this , If someone know anything more let us how to ;);)
do you know if i can add riders into teams (Add in another rider to make a 2 bike team a 3 bike team)?

OK there is another way, and this should be work, Is duplicate the bike you (estrella galicia as you said) make a copy of that bike assign another CUS_BIKE_720 (example) same for cockpit , class, open the file and assign another entry , so with this you will have your team bike empty number , open it wit CS an put your number in the position as you want , cause you are putting the number over the bike skin, if you want, if you dont understand the process I will try to explain better later, so wait me a little more ;)
I do this for my team and it work perfectly, it can modify custom number wherever I want and the bonus you can edit your team bike but not the teammate bike.
Thanks for the inspiration, never thought of that

WIP.jpg

Textures are still original in 2k resolution but with really bad Milestone quality... I want to re-create them but it will take some time.
And as someone mentioned about sun correction. It will also help with shining on textures and improve the feeling of the game
how can i get the liveries i have made to show up in the game?

I dont know how to add a new bike (need a free slot for that I guess), all I do is edit the bike who the team gave me, example=
Aspar Mahindra (Bag, Martin) and my default bike , which you can edit , bike livery, suit, glass, number, without edit the real drivers Bag, Mar, I need to make a tutorial to explain the process, so wait me a little and I explain , remenber english is not my first language

Hi guys... I just wanna show you what I´ve done.
You can see my :
(BETA) physics mod -It is based on real lap times so physics mod is not difficult but I know I have to make it more difficult but i want to be competitive with real lap times.

4K MotoGP Texture Pack - suit,bike,helmet

Tyre mod - If you know that real tyres have some kind of stripes of rubber, quite more shiny texture

AI mod - Competitive AIs and improved lap times

IF ANYBODY WANNA HELP ME SEND ME PM !

How you assign the copy of the bike to the custom pilot? I dont know how do that..
Edit gfxgem_team.bml file, find your team in your case is moto2 estrella galicia, and the copy that team using bml editor paste it on entities so it becomes the original moto2 estrella galicia duplicate. After that, edit the id of the duplicate with your edited liveries id, if it estrella galicia then the original id is 659 (same as it livery) then change the value so it become same as your edited livery. If your edited livery is named BIKE720 then your id is 720

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back