Union Island

Tracks Union Island 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is awesome. I do have a problem though which is I can get the 2 way traffic / track day looking right. When I select it, I get the traffic, but the road surface basically looks like a mirror or a shiny lake or something. If I just select the normal free roam track, it looks fine. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? :(
i hav same problem

the more of these i get, the less likely anyone will get anything

1653984777519.png

Ben O'Bro updated Union Island with a new update entry:

dirt & idiots on the road

traffic, traffic, traffic traffic traffic traffic traffic traffic traffic traffic. traffic. traffic traffic ?

traffic traffic traffic v0.traffic :
  • traffic
  • traffic traffic traffic
  • traffic
  • traffic traffic
  • traffic traffic traffic traffic
  • traffic 11 traffic
i wrote it that much, i'm not sure it's spelled like that anymore, you know that feeling ?

Read the rest of this update entry...

Did everything you suggested, but the traffic cars stay in place.

some cars don't leave their spot, sometimes. I spent a lot of time moving the AI spawn to improve that and eventually stopped when it was acceptable.
It also depends on the car you use, and if the AI manage to catch the ai line in front of them. I try to always use default kunos cars, for less potential issues.

The 2ways traffic layout has an AI line (but no cameras sorry), and AI spawn spread all over the track on the side parkings. So when they start driving, they will be scattered pretty much everywhere (that's without AI flood)
So there's nothing needed in particular in CSP or anything fancy. (Does the track-day mode exists in vanilla AC ?)
The AI should spawn and drive on the line it finds. If none of them are leaving their spot, either give it a few minutes, or something is indeed wrong in your settings.

And additional note, there is no race spawn. So any race start will crash the game in this layout

Last edited:
Ben O'Bro updated Union Island with a new update entry:

Actual log translated from "traffic traffic" (v0.9)

v0.9 - June 7, 2022
- couple more side roads (not very high polygons for the physical)
- added dirt in most houses and some walls
- dirt path test south of Ashton + dirt marks on top of the asphalt on road/gravel junctions
- few eggs to collect (should be at least #10, can't remember if i skipped numbers like i did for LAC...)
- improved collision mesh (merged mesh together)
- various fixes (holes in mesh, transparency etc.) - might still be some transparent windows to the great...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 66 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 30.7%