Union Island

Tracks Union Island 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Anyone else think that the 'vacation house' in the series finale of Succession looked awfully like it was on Union Island? The establishing shots when they first arrive look oddly familiar to me, had a quick google and couldn't find a definite answer.... sorry for straying off topic!

Anyone else think that the 'vacation house' in the series finale of Succession looked awfully like it was on Union Island? The establishing shots when they first arrive look oddly familiar to me, had a quick google and couldn't find a definite answer.... sorry for straying off topic!
screen please :)
I really doubt they would actually film in Union Island, the island is too small and far away to bother go there.
But the Grenadines are 32 islands, some lot bigger than Union, and some reference pictures i took were from other islands, so maybe....
then it's also part of the Caribean, and the architecture style can be similar between other islands/countries, mostly due to the UK conquering the world with their RHD and stupid power socket

screen please :)
I really doubt they would actually film in Union Island, the island is too small and far away to bother go there.
But the Grenadines are 32 islands, some lot bigger than Union, and some reference pictures i took were from other islands, so maybe....
then it's also part of the Caribean, and the architecture style can be similar between other islands/countries, mostly due to the UK conquering the world with their RHD and stupid power socket
screens attached... :)

Attachments

• 2023-05-30 21_20_37-IMG_1235.PNG ‎- Photos.jpg
    2023-05-30 21_20_37-IMG_1235.PNG ‎- Photos.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 2023-05-30 21_21_23-IMG_1234.PNG ‎- Photos.jpg
    2023-05-30 21_21_23-IMG_1234.PNG ‎- Photos.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 2023-05-30 21_22_08-IMG_1236.PNG ‎- Photos.jpg
    2023-05-30 21_22_08-IMG_1236.PNG ‎- Photos.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 77
Guys, I have a question, Im new to modding and also pretty new to windows. Once I download the file I can see it in my downloads folder. But it doesnt show as a like a map. It just looks like a blank piece of paper. I think the lies somewere with the 7zip thing. But I really dont know

pls help me

Guys, I have a question, Im new to modding and also pretty new to windows. Once I download the file I can see it in my downloads folder. But it doesnt show as a like a map. It just looks like a blank piece of paper. I think the lies somewere with the 7zip thing. But I really dont know

pls help me
you donwload a 7z (which is a zip file, except you need winrar or 7zip to open it)
it says on the main page under the INSTALL section :
Common knowledge : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mod-installing-tutorial-video.135781/
Nothing special here,
Extract the archive on your default track folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
You need 7z program : https://www.7-zip.org/
CSP not mandatory; version recommended : 0.1.76​

hope this helps! Let me know :)

you donwload a 7z (which is a zip file, except you need winrar or 7zip to open it)
it says on the main page under the INSTALL section :
Nothing special here,​
Extract the archive on your default track folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks​
You need 7z program : https://www.7-zip.org/
CSP not mandatory; version recommended : 0.1.76​

hope this helps! Let me know :)
Thank you so much. But I have downloaded the map and ive driven it. Its beautifull!
pls exuse my grammar

Ben O'Bro updated Union Island with a new update entry:

Friendly reminder

Hello there.
This is not an update. (yet)
This is a friendly reminder to respect my work and stop messing around with it, ripping it, converting it to other games, or even selling it as if it was yours.. (really ?!).

This message sadly goes to a small minority, but this minority is killing the game and ruining to motivation from me (and other modders).
So please, if you see behaviors on discord groups, facebook, youtube and what not, remind them how childish and disrepectful they are.

For...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So sad to read, again, this kind of message.. As you said, it's killing the game and what makes it so interessting after nearly ten years of existence.
Thx for your amazing work, be sure that most of us apreciate your commitment for the community.

How did we get this so wrong?
I take it it's just the result of that long ongoing scientific experiment we always had.
Finally seeing live the idiot percentage. What a day.

Here's the conclusion we can finally draw :
For every 153 sane people reacting to my post, there's 1 idiot
So it's not the 1% killing it for everyone, it's the 0.65 %

And on that terrible terrible disappointment, it's time to end. Good night!

I take it it's just the result of that long ongoing scientific experiment we always had.
Finally seeing live the idiot percentage. What a day.

Here's the conclusion we can finally draw :
For every 153 sane people reacting to my post, there's 1 idiot
So it's not the 1% killing it for everyone, it's the 0.65 %

And on that terrible terrible disappointment, it's time to end. Good night!

I honestly can't tell if he's trying to be sarcastic or is just profoundly stupid.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.