Union Island

Tracks Union Island 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
hm, that's weird
i'd say remove completely the folder and make a clean install of the track, to make sure you don't have old files somewhere

i made sure the surfaces.ini (which holds the valid surfaces) are valid for the dirt (gravel) path.
try to have a look where the AI goes exactly, maybe you're missing a corner somewhere ?
Really weird,

it also happens with few others tracks (pe FatAlfie one's) but on Union Island Scenic, it s systematic and alwayd at the same place.
i try to un-install re-install track but nothing changes.
I also try to stop before the place and to pass in the middle, to the rioght, to the left..... But each time i cross the border between track and dirt, the system same that i cut the track and then, the lap countdown stop !

Perhaps you could provide a version with full asphalt (there is a part on the right of the dirt one's but clopsed for the moment. perhaps not difficult to open ?)

Thanks

Last edited:
It's weird, i really don't understand. I'm wondering if i broke something on the new version. If you have time... maybe you can try the older versions available in history tab : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/union-island.45276/history

Another thing, if you use Content manager, maybe there's some options about it i don't know ?
For example you can turn off the "wrong side" sign on certain game mode.
Not sure there's anything about valid or invalid surfaces

When the winter comes back, i'm planning on working on it again.
For now i don't have enough time at home to open 3dsmax and do exports again
Also, i don't really want to make that layout full asphalt as i really wanted some gravel section on the tour of the island.

Do let me know about the old versions, see if there's a difference, if i messed up something or not in the new one!
Because if i recorded the AI, it did certainly work :)

i can't get it to work for my server. i'm constantly getting a CSP crash error, while weatherFX and traffic were also disabled. no matter which track layout. however it DOES work in solo drive, with CSP and SOL enabled. i'm running CSP 0.1.79-preview 5 and the full version of CM. any advice on what could be done?

Capture.PNG

Hope this help you...

Some time ago I had similar crashes with certain mods, playing offline (as I always do), using CSP 0.1.79 and the latest "optional" drivers from AMD at the time, version 22.6.1 for Windows 10/64 bits (I have a RX 6700 XT).

In my case, after trying many things (integrity checks, different CSP versions and settings, etc, the usual desperate twerking) I downgraded to CSP 0.1.78 and the previous "recommended" gpu drivers, version 22.5.1. I'm not sure what's causing the crashes (is anyone sure?), but with that combination AC is working fine for me since then...until next episode...

Now, I fear upgrading things... :cautious:

Last edited:
Hope this help you...

Some time ago I had similar crashes with certain mods, playing offline (as I always do), using CSP 0.1.79 and the latest "optional" drivers from AMD at the time, version 22.6.1 for Windows 10/64 bits (I have a RX 6700 XT).

In my case, after trying many things (integrity checks, different CSP versions and settings, etc, the usual desperate twerking) I downgraded to CSP 0.1.78 and the previous "recommended" gpu drivers, version 22.5.1. I'm not sure what's causing the crashes (is anyone sure?), but with that combination AC is working fine for me since then...until next episode...

Now, I fear upgrading things... :cautious:
it's fine. i got it working now. my idiot ass didn't check the max client count and tried to start with 60 clients instead of 40. lmao no wonder it crashed. thanks though for replying!

Thank you very much for the incredible work!
I recall reading about an option that prevents flags being broken in VR with optimisations on, would anyone recall please? Really would like to fix the flags.
Thank you!

doesn't work for me
:(
That message isn't detailed enough for anyone to provide you with accurate help.
So start with the basics, as stated in the main download page;

I downloaded the map and I can't find it on content manager or on ac. Can anyone tell me where I could I go to launch the map?
There's an ''install'' section on the main download page which gives some basic knowledge.
Please start here

Hey, amazing map btw, I'm pretty new to ac and vr (although I have to say it's really amazing roaming around this map with traffic), though there is one thing I'd like to address and it's 2 way traffic. On this map traffic goes on the left side (which is not to my liking cause I'm used to right side). Is there a way to change the traffic so it goes to right-hand-side ?

There's an ''install'' section on the main download page which gives some basic knowledge.
Please start here
I think its a problem with my ac in general nothing I download has been popping up in content manager or in ac. Thanks for the help tho!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.