Union Island

Tracks Union Island 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
you know, keep sending 1 cts donations to paypal all you want
but on the fun side i do have your name and home address so...
it's all up to you if you wanna receive free poop in your mailbox :)

1656102161568.png

you know, keep sending 1 cts donations to paypal all you want
but on the fun side i do have your name and home address so...
it's all up to you if you wanna receive free poop in your mailbox :)

View attachment 576667
Could it be confusion over the comma ? PayPal and the Europeans use a comma for the fraction. Whereas the Brits use a decimal point. I know I always double check as 10.00 euro looks like 10,000. (At first glance)

Last edited:
(FS3A, just in case to help with troubleshooting: completely delete the union_island folder and install it back (and only) from the union_island_v0.9.7z.
This is to make sure you're not just copying new files over, while old 3rd party broken layouts remain selected and you end up seeing something like this)

Last edited:
J'ai mis la carte sur un serveur avec uniquement des voitures KS pour que nous puissions tous rouler ensemble. @Ben O'Bro, faites-le moi savoir si ce n'est pas OK et je le supprimerai.

Pas (encore) de Discord mais je mettrai à jour la description du serveur une fois qu'il sera en place
salut je viens de telecharger la map le discord estil mit en place pour rejoindre ton serveur si tu le veux bien, je ne trouve personne pour rouler sur cette derniere...

salut je viens de telecharger la map le discord estil mit en place pour rejoindre ton serveur si tu le veux bien, je ne trouve personne pour rouler sur cette derniere...
Aaarh, french people are the worst :p
English speaking in english class please

Tu ferais mieux de lui envoyer un message privé directement
baguette, croissant, chocolatine
Otherwise, try using Content Manager, and it should show you online servers, maybe even with people on it :
1660760886757.png

Incredible work. Is there any chance of an option for traffic that overtake each other in the future ? Currently they seem to sit behind each other.
Thank you :)

In short, the answer is no.
In long, traffic isn't part of the original game, so the AI doesn't behave with car coming on the opposite lane. That's not something it can understand.
Ironically, it takes more effort to make two ways traffic without overtaking possible, the purpose being that they don't crash overtaking irresponsibly.
If you remove the boundaries (width of each lanes), they will overtake each other blindly like lunatics, and crash constantly, to a point it sometimes even crashes the game :)

Thank you :)

In short, the answer is no.
In long, traffic isn't part of the original game, so the AI doesn't behave with car coming on the opposite lane. That's not something it can understand.
Ironically, it takes more effort to make two ways traffic without overtaking possible, the purpose being that they don't crash overtaking irresponsibly.
If you remove the boundaries (width of each lanes), they will overtake each other blindly like lunatics, and crash constantly, to a point it sometimes even crashes the game :)
Ah, I understand, thanks :)

Fantastic work.

The West layout work fine but impossible to record time on scenic.
At the end of the airport part, when i came on the dirt part, i have a message "track cup, your time will not count" :(

Fantastic work.

The West layout work fine but impossible to record time on scenic.
At the end of the airport part, when i came on the dirt part, i have a message "track cup, your time will not count" :(
hm, that's weird
i'd say remove completely the folder and make a clean install of the track, to make sure you don't have old files somewhere

i made sure the surfaces.ini (which holds the valid surfaces) are valid for the dirt (gravel) path.
try to have a look where the AI goes exactly, maybe you're missing a corner somewhere ?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%