The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

This is insane ! Must have been really careful, because if you'll have something fixed in main model, then you'll be quite busy with the rest too :D

This means release is like very soon, very very very soon ? :)

insanely stupid when you forgot things. Yes.
And yes i did :D Of course i did...
But mostly the details i'm adding or changing won't be seen from the LODs, so that's ok.
As for release... the physics aren't completely finished yet! Rest if getting ready-ish
Hopefully somwhere in march i can get a 1.0 out

V1RQw9y.jpg

Not sure yet where to stick all the F6 cameras, so far I have one on the rollbar and one here.

I still have a long list of things to do on the model (~10 things to add to the model, something like 60-70 objects to UV map+finetune to high LOD, although that kinda exaggerates things since some exist 4x for each corner of the suspension, plus of course LODs), but I'm trying to get it skinnable so that can happen in parallel. I'm guessing 1 more day of model work which basically means staring closely at and fixing the stuff I did today, and then a day to put together the template properly.

Awesome! I should be finished this round of freelance tonight or tomorrow night if all goes well, so I might have a window of time this weekend. I'll get my paint brushes out...

Is there two or three or so people who want to do some testing on Wakefield Park for me? Looking for collision/surface issues in particular...got delayed long enough, want to keep the ball rolling on it

A while back I made a Reliant Robin. in the same vein I felt like doing another quick project. Although I guess in the last 2 years I learned how to Blender better cause 'quick' seems to involve much better smoothiness.
rE5alAn.jpg

It's not going to have a pickup bed... it's been in a tv show. What could it be? ???

A while back I made a Reliant Robin. in the same vein I felt like doing another quick project. Although I guess in the last 2 years I learned how to Blender better cause 'quick' seems to involve much better smoothiness.
rE5alAn.jpg

It's not going to have a pickup bed... it's been in a tv show. What could it be? ???
Well it's a 73-79 Ford dent side pickup. If I had to guess the TV show I would think maybe Duke of Hazzard tow truck. As they had a few different trucks I'm not certain.

Either way I think it should be the official wrecker for Riverside ;)
13698135_10209239204031675_5491230308775461253_o.jpg

Yes, I feel a bit guilty starting a new project whilst being right in the middle of 2+ others, but I got an offer that was too good to refuse; that is, an owner offered to take the required photos for me to make a photoscan. (Plus this was in light of the multiple threads on the AC forums asking for good FWD hot hatches... I felt there would be good demand).

Bad news: The photos weren't quite good enough for a decent scan (lighting issues, etc). In talks to perhaps get more and try again.

Good news: I now have a ton of great photos for reference, and will no doubt be using the photo-matching technique A3DR has used (in spectacular fashion) to try and keep the model accurate.

Not much to show ATM (only started a couple days ago), just trying to persuade the model into the correct proportions; rear end is not far off, front needs a bit more work.

Some pics - Don't judge just yet, it will look better soon!

qWOAGIdh.jpg

M1GVQWIh.jpg

Physics are reasonably representative, but nowhere near where I want it to be (very fun though). Currently in talks with owners to try and prise as much info as possible - if anyone feels they can improve this aspect, get in touch.

If only AC could simulate torque-steer... :roflmao:

Yes, I feel a bit guilty starting a new project whilst being right in the middle of 2+ others, but I got an offer that was too good to refuse; that is, an owner offered to take the required photos for me to make a photoscan. (Plus this was in light of the multiple threads on the AC forums asking for good FWD hot hatches... I felt there would be good demand).

Bad news: The photos weren't quite good enough for a decent scan (lighting issues, etc). In talks to perhaps get more and try again.

Good news: I now have a ton of great photos for reference, and will no doubt be using the photo-matching technique A3DR has used (in spectacular fashion) to try and keep the model accurate.

Not much to show ATM (only started a couple days ago), just trying to persuade the model into the correct proportions; rear end is not far off, front needs a bit more work.

Some pics - Don't judge just yet, it will look better soon!

qWOAGIdh.jpg

M1GVQWIh.jpg

Physics are reasonably representative, but nowhere near where I want it to be (very fun though). Currently in talks with owners to try and prise as much info as possible - if anyone feels they can improve this aspect, get in touch.

If only AC could simulate torque-steer... :roflmao:
From one pregnant roller skate to the next I see :p

Nice, more FWD action to AC!! if you need any help on camera matching just drop me a line.
I wouldn't advice working on several projects at a time, but well, I know the feeling :) nowadays I try to finish each project properly and move on to the next. That's why I'm working so hard on the Sera to get it done soon so I can move on to another project.

Thought this would be the place to post these kind of pics... fun stuff happens when you copy/paste too many data files at once... not the kind of tuning what I was expecting! lol

Screenshot_toyota_sera_trd_jy_stc_7-3-117-14-35-9.jpg
Screenshot_toyota_sera_trd_jy_stc_7-3-117-14-35-41.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes